Do these middle names with the first names sound okay?

Our baby is due in a week and we think we have sorted the first name out (finally!) and are wondering whether the middle names sound okay with them. The last name will begin with an s which ruled out a number of options.

Are [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] okay? We’re not sure whether the ending of [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are too similar and the ending of [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] with the beginning on [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are too similar.

1 Like

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is cool, charming and gentle.

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is lovely and bright

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are lovely!

1 Like

I like them! It might just be me, but [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a bit hard to say. Personally, I don’t really mind.

2 Likes

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]- sweet sounding but still tough! love it!
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]- love love love! so sweet

1 Like

I feel [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is a great spunky pair!

For [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], I love the combo but I do notice the double ‘ehl’ sound. When I say it faster, it sometimes blends into annabelloise. I wanted to point that out just in case!

2 Likes

I actually do find the endings of [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] too similar but that’s just because of my accent. Otherwise it’s a nice pairing, even if I would prefer it the other way around (Oscar Jonah).

And [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is lovely!

1 Like

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] sounds nice! I find [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] hard to say.

1 Like

I think they both work.

1 Like

They are both lovely choices! I don’t think any issues with sounds is a deal breaker - it seems to me you’ve found the names you love!

1 Like

They are both lovely!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names! Beautiful choices. Congratulations.

1 Like

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] works well! The repeated [name_f]El[/name_f] sound back to back makes me want to switch the girl combo to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

1 Like

I think they sound beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks so much for all of the thoughts :slight_smile:

No, I love both of these!

1 Like