Do these names fit together well or are they stylistically different?

Noah [name_u]Finley[/name_u]…
Yes I know noah is common but it’s a contender for us at the moment. We don’t know any other [name_u]Noah[/name_u]’s nor have met another [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] mum recently suggested [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for a MN, which is think is gorgeous and there is Scottish heritage on my partner’s side so I think [name_u]Finley[/name_u] would be fine to use. Question is does [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] sound ok together or are they just too different in terms of style? [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is obviously biblical and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is more trendy?

Thanks

Noah [name_u]Finley[/name_u] sounds great!

They don’t feel different in style, imo. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] actually doesn’t strike me as being Biblical, I think of it more as trendy because of it’s popularity. Similar to [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Joel[/name_m] or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m].

1 Like

Thanks that’s a good point you made. I am in the UK and I am amazed when I hear about the popularity of noah. I am in my early thirties I’ve never met another [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and there is no one with this name at my son’s school. Crazy.

Noah [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is great! They both seem like classic style names to me because [name_u]Finley[/name_u] feels like a surname name.

1 Like

I agree with @futuremama that [name_u]Noah[/name_u] feels more trendy than Biblical due to its popularity. I’m in the US and I know a few Noahs, but I don’t find it overused.

1 Like

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] both sounds and looks terrific! Your partner having Scottish heritage adds the cherry on top.
[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t let yourself feel like you have to apologize or explain that you like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] even though it’s popular :wink: It’s popular for a reason! It’s just a great name.

1 Like

I think the combo is lovely!

1 Like

Noah [name_u]Finley[/name_u] sounds amazing!

1 Like

I think they go together well! And actually, I think first and middle names that are very different in style often balance each other nicely.

1 Like

I really like the name [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] ! I think you have a winner !!!

1 Like

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] works very well! I think that slightly different styles work well with first-middle combos, actually, as long as the styles don’t clash – and in this case, they definitely don’t. Great choice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] to hear your feedback.

I think they sound great together

1 Like

I’m also in the UK and wouldn’t bat an eye at them being used together. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is biblical, sure, but it’s also seen its modern popularity skyrocket in the same way as [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] or [name_u]Levi[/name_u], for instance.

They both strike me as modern, popular names - and not in a bad way, just that they are similar to each other like that.

1 Like

hello, fellow brit here. I love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u]!! I honestly don’t think [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is seen as a Biblical name (and i’m christian so that’s saying something😂) it’s definitely become more mainstream. I also wouldn’t say that [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is ‘trendy’ maybe for girls it is but I think its a classic and sweet name for boys. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Finely is gorgeous. Similarly, I have never met a child called [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

1 Like

Noah [name_u]Finley[/name_u] sounds perfect

1 Like

Thank you you have all given me the reassurance on the name. So I shall add this to our boys list.