Do these names fit together?

I adore [name]Orla[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Bria[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], but I’m a bit concerned that [name]Orla[/name] and [name]Bria[/name] might be too matchy. What do you think?

I also thought of Fiana (fee-AW-nuh) [name]Marigold[/name] to go with [name]Orla[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I don’t like it as much.

I’m not pregnant and I don’t plan on it any time in the near future. This is just for fun.

I don’t think [name]Orla[/name] and [name]Bria[/name] are TOO matchy, but it does seem to trap you into a two-syllable name ending in A, preferably with the second letter being an R, for future girls. I like [name]Orla[/name] and Fiana, too.

just so you know … [name]Orla[/name] means the foreskin of the penis in Hebrew (you know the part they snip off …) [name]Orli[/name] means “my light” though.

I think they are beautiful names and go together really well! The combos each have amazing flow in their own right as does the sibset. These aren’t names you hear every day, but they are very accessible and quite lovely. I think you should go for both of them!