Do these names go together?

Lately I’ve been infatuated with the idea of sisters named [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

Background: I’ve loved [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] for a very long time, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] recently replaced [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] (I love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] more, but because of a bad association with a [name_f]Louise[/name_f], I just couldn’t use it. Now I have a lovely co-worker named [name_f]Louise[/name_f] so [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is back on the list!), and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] has slowly made its way up my list over a few years.

So as you can tell I’ve been staring at these names for a long time. They’re all names I could see myself actually using, but do they sound good together? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they go together style-wise? And how would you describe their vibe?

Thank you!

I think they all go well together as a sibling set. I especially love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as a set. They have the antique charm that I love. I feel as a whole that they are approachable, friendly, down-to-earth.

Thank you @lovemysweeties!

Anyone else? :slight_smile:

All of the names have a friendly and fun kind of vibe. When I picture someone with any of those names, they are cheerful but practical. I love all of the names together - they are gorgeous!

Thank you @kathalowe!

Others?

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is great too, and I’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] personally. However, I think they all sound good together. My only problem is that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] have too many repetitive sounds, so I would never use them on sisters myself, but if this doesn’t bother you, then you’re all good. I like the vintage charm all four names have.

I think these names are great as a sibset. They are down to earth yet charming and pretty. I particularly like how they aren’t too similair; remember that every girl is different and each of these names have their own individual character and feel whilst having the same vibe.

@cheekygals thank you! I know [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I’m okay with that :slight_smile: I see what you mean with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], but it doesn’t bother me. I could always use [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]/[name_f]Lula[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], which I probably would at least some of the time. Thank you again!

@libertykate thank you for your kind words, what you describe w/ individuality yet same vibe is exactly what I’m going for :slight_smile: