Do these names rhyme to much?

I am not pregnant yet, but my husband and I have been kicking around possible baby names. We have very different tastes in names so it has been very hard to agree on anything! The only two names we both like are [name]Cohen[/name] for a boy and [name]Rowan[/name] for a girl. My question is, if we end up eventually having a boy and a girl, if they are named [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Cohen[/name], is that too rhymie or annoying??

Yes, but [name]Rowena[/name] would work with [name]Cohen[/name].

I’m sorry, but yes, absolutely too much! It’s a shame - I like them both, too! I’d stick with one and substitute something else for another. There is an argument either way.

[name]Cohen[/name] is more unusual and fresh in my opinion, but then again, it is a very common Jewish surname, and some people may take offense at it being used as a first name - or so I’ve been told. I know a set of siblings named [name]Cohen[/name] and [name]Vaughn[/name], though…

[name]Rowan[/name] is a bit more on the popular side, as it is a celebrity baby name and fits into the trend towards more natural names. I really like it, though!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Definitely too matchy :frowning: It’s a shame when that happens, I’m sorry!