Do these names sound good together for my characters.

The two options I have thought of are -
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Elijah
Dakota
Ivy

I really am set on [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and I do like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] but I am willing to change it (would [name_u]Micah[/name_u] be better?).

Basically these character are siblings with the oldest (currently named [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]) being 26 , the middle one being the main character ([name_f]Liana[/name_f] or [name_u]Dakota[/name_u]) is 20 and their little sister ([name_f]Ivy[/name_f]) is 15.

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]-
He is tough, loving and protective over his little sisters whom he takes care of and supports due to unfortunate circumstances regarding their parents. He has Deep brown nearly black hair and forest green eyes. He is the cool older brother who is sometimes cracking jokes and other times making threats to secure the safety of his sisters. Does [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] suit him? If not please give me some other suggestions.

[name_f]Liana[/name_f] / [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] -
She is the main character who loves her family, music/singing and her pet dog [name_f]India[/name_f] ([name_f]Indi[/name_f]). She has long wavy curly chocolate brown hair and bright green eyes. She feels responsible for her family, even though she isn’t the oldest, and she does whatever it takes to help her brother.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]-
. She had the opposite look to her brother and sister which is blonde hair and [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes. I haven’t really gotten to her personality yet.

If you have any other combinations you think would suit then feel free to tell me.

I like the [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_f]Liana[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] set. Good luck on your story!

I prefer [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_f]Liana[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].