Do these NNs rhyme too much with our last name?

I’m leaning towards [name]Louisa[/name] as a first name for our daughter (due in 6 weeks!). Her last name will be Bloom.

I love all the nicknames for [name]Louisa[/name]: namely [name]Lulu[/name], [name]Louie[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], and [name]Isa[/name]. However, I worry that most of them (except for [name]Isa[/name]) are too “rhyme-y” when said with out last name.

What do you berries think? Any input is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Louisa[/name], and I think that [name]Louisa[/name] Bloom is fine! It’s slightly sing-songy, but I don’t think it’s over the top. [name]Lulu[/name] Bloom or [name]Louie[/name] Bloom would be problematic, but as long as they’re just occasional nicknames and you don’t pair them with your surname then there shouldn’t be a problem. I could only see a slight problem if, when she got older, she decided to go by [name]Louie[/name] or [name]Lou[/name] or something exclusively.

I love [name]Lucy[/name] Bloom! I think that they’re fine, and really cute! They do have a sing-songy quality, but it’s very pretty. I think [name]Louisa[/name] Bloom and all its nicknames sound adorable.

My favorite [name]Louisa[/name] nickname: [name]Lula[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it.

I don’t think it’s too rhymey, because how often do you go by your nickname and your last name? [name]Louisa[/name] is a great name, with a lot of great nicknames!

I think [name]Lucy[/name] Bloom is my favorite and I don’t think it’s too sing songy, but it does flow nicely

I think they sound great with Bloom! [name]Lucy[/name] is my favorite. [name]Lucy[/name] Bloom is so cute!

[name]Lulu[/name] Bloom and [name]Lucy[/name] Bloom sound great to me!