Do these work as a sibset?

What do you think of:
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]

As a sibset. [name_m]Just[/name_m] playing around with names, not actually naming anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts - I feel like [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] is slightly the odd one out, although I do feel he goes very well with [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] & [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] go great together. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] works with them too.

1 Like

Thank you. What is it about [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] that doesn’t make it fit? Is it too modern?
To me [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] is a really strong and masculine name.
I was trying to have a regal theme with this sibset.

I think it’s the X at the beginning of [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] always makes it seem more modern to me (although I realise it is a name with a long history!). I really like [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] personally and I don’t actually dislike it with the other names, I just didn’t feel it fitted quite as well with the buttoned-up style of [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] & [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], for example. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my first thoughts anyway. I like the idea of a regal theme!

I really like the name [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] but I do feel that it has a different vibe than the regal one you are looking for.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] may fit [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] , [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] , [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] and [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] if you want that regal theme

To me [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] work has they have deep Spanish roots

1 Like

Rupert, Isabella, and Philippa go perfectly together! I would say that Xavier is a bit sleeker, and Archibald is more unique.

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] feels much sharper than the soft other four. I like the rest as a set very much!

While [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] has a slightly different vibe (it feels a tad more modern, though i know it’s well established) and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] feels more popular than the other choices, actually, I think they all work together -like I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them as a set

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] looks out of place. It seems more trendy/modern than the others. It works okay with [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] but not the other names. Maybe it’s the x or the non-european origin that cause it not to mesh. Then again, sibling names don’t have to match at all.

Works, but [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] feels slightly different