Do these work as siblings?

Do you think these boy names work as a sib-set (I don’t have middles yet):
Luciano, Orlando, Benedito, Mariano, Gustavo, Santiago & Adriano

And now what about those boy names with:
Adelaide, Eleonora, Genevieve, Valentina & Francesca

Or do you like the boys better with:
Evelina, Octavia, Heloise, Valeria, Aurora & Matilda

Tell me all about it, which names don’t fit and where and which girl set is better with the boy one

[name_m]Luciano[/name_m], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] , Benenito , [name_m]Mariano[/name_m], [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Gustavo[/name_m] and [name_m]Adriano[/name_m] work perfectly as brother and I think
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] , Helouise, [name_f]Valeria[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] work best as a single set . Personally I would swap out [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] for [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I think the boys all definitely work. [name_m]Can[/name_m] I mix & match the girl names? I think [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], & [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] work really well with them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The boys work well! I’d pair them with the first set of girl names :slight_smile:

1 Like

The boys with girl set #1 are sweet together! I think Benedito and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] don’t fit perfectly, and maybe not [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] either.

1 Like