Do we have any TV show addicts around here?

I am near the end of my Castle binge (I am not kidding when I say I pulled an all nighter to cram in one whole season - a total of 24 episodes at 40 minutes each!!) and it got me thinking: does anyone else watch TV shows? Like, are as obsessed with them as myself?

My favourite type of show is crime and I favourite the American ones over the British, which makes watching them harder but worth it! Like I said, I am right now nearing the end of my Castle binge (I just finished episode 19 of season 7) and I’m onto Criminal Minds next, with [name_m]Law[/name_m] & Order: SVU afterwards - yes, I plan my binges. I also love Rizzoli & Isles (the first show I properly adored and I’m mourning the fact R&I only have 1 season left, boo) and I have seen quite a few [name_m]Hawaii[/name_m] Five-0 episodes, although I plan to watch the whole show from the beginning when I can.

The shows I watch:
[ul]

[/ul]

And I have seen every Friends episode at least 15 times, thanks to Comedy Central. I also plan to watch The 100, Scandal, Sense8, I have seen a season of Private Practice, Prison Break, [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], Homeland and Breaking Bad. So, yeah, I have a lot to watch but I can comfortably get through a load of seasons a week so it shouldn’t be too hard.

So, does anyone else share my love for TV shows? Any favourites? Does anyone watch the shows I watch or should I go back under my rock with Netflix, a blanket and a stash of junk food? :wink:

Hey, @eoxima! Definitely not the only TV addict here. :slight_smile: There was a time where I kept up with 20-25 shows on a weekly basis, but I don’t have time for that anymore, lol. It got me through my depressed years, though. I found TV to be an oasis/escape. I try to stick to about 5 shows at a time, but I’m not sure I’ve stuck to that at the moment? These are the ones I really love:

Supergirl
Blindspot
The [name_m]Flash[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
When Calls the Heart
Heartbeat (just found this a couple days ago and I’m already in love! I’m hit-and-miss with medical dramas, but, as unrealistic as it is, I love the characters and the personality of the show.)

I mainly get sucked in by superhero and spy shows, but I’m sometimes pulled in by scifi, hopeless-romantic-[name_m]Christian[/name_m]-fiction (hence When Calls the Heart!), cop procedurals, and historical and literary stuff. They’re not on the air right now, but I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] Rizzoli & Isles (omgoodness. I almost cried when I saw an [name_u]Angie[/name_u] [name_m]Harmon[/name_m] interview where she talked about it being the last season…), [name_f]Marvel[/name_f]'s Agent [name_u]Carter[/name_u], and BBC’s The Musketeers. I also binge-watch The [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Norton[/name_m] Show clips on Youtube. :]

I couldn’t stick with Castle after [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and Castle got together, but it’s probably one of my favorite shows of all time. Same with Bones (which I have bingewatched over-night!).

P.S. The ones I most miss being on the air are Eureka, Covert Affairs, Intelligence, Rookie [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (a joint Canadian-American show), Crossing Lines (not sure if it’s off the air or not, but I haven’t bothered finding it again on Netflix because I hear they killed off half the cast. I used to love it so much! It was a procedural set in Europe, and didn’t feel like an American show, but it was really, really cool.), State of Affairs, and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] of [name_f]Dixie[/name_f]. If you’re looking for show ideas. Most fit into what you seem to like, I think. :slight_smile: I’m planning on checking out [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] and Smallville soon, I think, too. Canceled shows, but they had long runs!

I wouldn’t quite call myself an addict but I definitely do enjoy watching shows on Netflix.

These are some of my favorites:
[name_f]El[/name_f] Gran Hotel Its Spanish (from Spain) soap opera, and its really amazing. The show is on Netflix with English subtitles. It takes place in the early 1900s and it is a mystery-whodunit type show.
Call the Midwife- probably one of my favorite shows.
The Time in between- also a Spanish Show with English subtitles, that takes place doing the Spanish Civil War and World War II.
[name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls- I just barely started watching it, and I really enjoy it.
Outlander- I am really excited for the next season
Agent [name_u]Carter[/name_u]- I just started watching it and I really enjoy it. I love 40’s fashion as well.
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]- I need to catch up.
Raiders of the Lost [name_m]Art[/name_m]- I am huge art history nerd, so I really enjoyed the six episodes especially the one on Faberge Eggs.

@ashthedreamer: I was interested in The [name_m]Flash[/name_m] and [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] but I’m not interested in superheroes, is that gonna be an issue or do you think I could enjoy the shows regardless? TV shows are also my escape, hence why I watch so many! :stuck_out_tongue: I spend most nights doing craft stuff and watching Castle, it’s soooo relaxing. By Heartbeat, are you referring to the British show set a few decades ago in the countryside featuring the nurses? I used to watch that if so.

I am also glad to find another Rizzoli & Isles lover, I watch it at the same time as Americans online but we’re around half a season behind in [name_f]England[/name_f] so I rewatch them too, and a channel over here has all of the American crime shows on it so I am in heaven! Lol. I also love The [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Norton[/name_m] Show, as well as [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Carr’s [name_f]Chatty[/name_f] [name_m]Man[/name_m] and The [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] Show! They’re all hilarious, especially [name_f]Chatty[/name_f] [name_m]Man[/name_m] because the celebs tend to get drunk.

Why couldn’t you stick with Castle when Caskett was a thing? I am the opposite, I was eagerly awaiting them getting together and it has been amazing since. :slight_smile: Waiting until the season 4 finale for them to become an item was hell on earth haha, I love them! I also used to watch Smallville for a superhero project in English class like 5 years ago and I found it cool.

@rpg19: I used to watch Call The Midwife sometimes, but I couldn’t get into it unfortunately. :frowning: Saying that, our BBC channel always airs a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] episode of it so I do watch it then. I have seen a lot of people talk about how great Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] is and unfortunately I missed it here, is it any good?

Lately I’ve been more addicted than I once was since at this point I can barely get a full night’s sleep. I’ve been binge watching “Call the Midwife”, “Miss [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]'s Murder Mysteries” (awesome, awesome, awesome!) and “[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] Nine-Nine” which is so silly, but I love it because I laugh so much. I was once an avid Castle watcher, but grew a bit bored with it. I think I stopped on season 6… I also used to love “The Mentalist”, “House MD” and there’s also my love for “Friends” which has been a constant in my life. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my absolute favorite character.

I wouldn’t call myself a TV per-say but I do binge watch TV shows. Right now I am watching a TV show I used to love that only lasted only one season called Standoff. I also binge watch my 3 favourite TV shows occasionally MAS*H, Numb3rs and Criminal Minds (which I need to watch when season 10 ends). I used to watch Castle but gave up this season due to the new story line that wrecked the show for me. I’ve also been watching [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Daddy which is an enjoyable show to watch. I don’t really watch new TV shows but I’m always on the look out for new ones.

I am absolutely a television addict! My vices?

Friends (!!!)
The Office (!!!)
Call The Midwife (!!!)
[name_u]Reign[/name_u] (!!!)
Raising [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (!!!)
Forensic Files (!!!)
Glee (!!!)
Criminal Minds
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Recreation
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy

And about a thousand more! And if you haven’t seen the 1996 movie version of “The Crucible” with [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Ryder[/name_m], that is a must if you have Netflix. Seriously, it’s an absolutely amazing film.

Sad to see a few of you having given up on Castle! :frowning: My hardcore fan heart broke lol. I just finished season 7 but [name_u]Sky[/name_u] On Demand doesn’t have season 8 so I either have to break a few laws to watch it (which I am aching to do because I read a spoiler about the première episode) or wait for the season to be completed to watch it - which could take aaaaaaaaages.

Update: I broke a few laws and I’m streaming season 8 online. I am about to watch episode 4 (once I watch one, I have to watch loads more until I feel there was a somewhat happy ending so I won’t be aching to find out what happens lol - I have yet to find said happy ending, God damn it Kate!) and I am in love with it, although a bit peed at the storyline right now (spoiler: Kate called it a break between her and Castle to keep him safe whilst she tracks down those trying to kill her and Castle is so confused).

I think you’d enjoy it regardless! They’re set up very much in the style of an American procedural cop show–both superheroes work directly with the cops, and it’s pretty much a case an episode. Sadly, I feel like I’ve gotten into most of the shows that I’d be interested in watching, so I miss being able to binge-watch! I agree, there is something really cathartic about it. :slight_smile:

And nope, not that Heartbeat! It only came out here two weeks ago. It’s an American medical show, loosely based on a true story, apparently. The main character–[name_u]Alex[/name_u] Panttiere–is this cardio-thoracic surgeon, and she’s really gutsy and compassionate and… I don’t know how to explain her well, lol. I love her, though. She doesn’t have her life put together at all, but she puts everything into helping her patients. There’s already a love triangle set up between [name_u]Alex[/name_u], her current boyfriend (a surgeon named [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]), and her former flame and surgical mentor ([name_u]Jesse[/name_u]). [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] left before [name_u]Alex[/name_u] even finished her first year in training, and she’s always had unresolved feelings for him. I don’t know if you’d be able to find it in the UK yet? I would probably assume not. But maybe start looking for it in a couple months if you like medical dramas, too. :slight_smile:

I’ve not heard of the [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] show? I have heard of [name_f]Chatty[/name_f] [name_m]Man[/name_m], and saw an episode of [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Norton[/name_m] with him on it. The only clips I’ve seen of his show was about One Direction, lol. I should give him more of a shot, but I love [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Norton[/name_m] so much!

Eh. I definitely ship Caskett, but after a couple gets together, I generally get bored with the love aspect of the show pretty quick, and that romantic tension is the most exciting part of the show for me. Once they’re together, I don’t even care about the cases or any of that, lol. I tried to watch it for a while, and did enjoy the bit where [name_f]Kate[/name_f] was down in DC, but after she came back I just didn’t feel the excitement anymore. My sister and her friend (and her friend’s parents!) insist that it is still good, but I don’t know that I really have time to add another show to my rotation, and I’ve missed several seasons of Castle. I would love to binge-watch again… I just don’t know that I could get invested in Castle anymore. Sadly. :frowning: Lots of people say that’s when they give up on a show–when their two characters find love. Because it’s the whole will-they-won’t-they angst for season after season, but once they’re together, nobody really cares anymore. A lot of showrunners have said in articles that I’ve read that letting the couple actually give each other a shot is what kills the show. They lose all their ratings. Apparently that hasn’t happened with Castle–or not with everyone, anyway!–but that’s why I left. I just didn’t find it exciting anymore.

I am a TV addict for sure. It’s really bad, because I now have seven young children, so I don’t have time to binge watch TV as much as I like to (that probably sounds really bad). My guiltiest pleasure show is probably “Glee”, because I feel like “Glee” is for younger people, and I’m really embarrassed to admit to other adults that I watch it. I didn’t watch Glee while it was airing, but I am currently binge watching it on Netflix.

Some of the shows I watch:
Friends
The Office (US)
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Recreation
Glee
The last man on earth
My strange addiction
The Vampire Diaries
Dateline
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]
American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u]

I love watching shows! I mostly like comedy shows, but there are some dramas that I like too. At the moment, because my mum got me into it, I’m really following The People v. O.J. [name_m]Simpson[/name_m], even though I wasn’t around yet for the ‘real’ trials. Other shows I like watching are:

[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
Mrs. [name_m]Brown[/name_m]'s Boys
Call The Midwife
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]
The [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] Show
The [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Norton[/name_m] Show
Gogglebox
Father Ted
The [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] Ullman Show
Blackadder
Friday [name_m]Night[/name_m] Dinner
Plebs

I started pining for Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m] last weekend and spontaneously decided to re-watch Fringe while waiting… I too turn to TV when blue, it doesn’t require the same level of concentration as reading or other hobbies, so it’s easier and it gives me some breathing room.

I used to follow too many shows (probably still do!) but have become better at cutting them before I get attached, and I have made an effort to avoid shows with long seasons (over 20 episodes). I watch Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] Nine-Nine which are all over the 20 mark, plus Sleepy Hollow which I think has 18 episodes. I have lots of other shows I care a lot more about that come around once a year for a couple of months like Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m], [name_u]Penny[/name_u] Dreadful, Outlander, [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who, The Last Kingdom, [name_m]Fargo[/name_m], and The Knick, plus some that come binge style, Bosch, Daredevil, [name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]Black[/name_m], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], Unbreakable [name_f]Kimmy[/name_f] Schmidt.

Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m] is my favourite though, so I was happy to remember Fringe which has a lot of the same types of scenarios.
I also love [name_m]Hannibal[/name_m], but it might be finished. :frowning: And I’m waiting for [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m]. <.< And Top of the Lake.

I have some shows I love that are finished, Utopia, Pushing Daisies and Black Books being the best among them, and I would be more than happy to see them again and again. Also a fan of Black Mirror but haven’t gathered the courage to re-watch just yet.
Other finished shows I’ve enjoyed are Misfits, Avatar, Broadchurch, Merlin, Lost Girl, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Firefly, Dollhouse, Alphas… Many of these are on Netflix, but I think Misfits is the one most people haven’t heard about. It’s funky, bleak British sci-fi, along the lines of Black Mirror and Utopia (perhaps more the latter).

And I have two Animes that I re-watch some times, Mushi-Shi and Azumanga Daioh. Mushi-Shi is super-relaxing and gorgeous, Azumanga Daioh is all fun and sweetness.

(Also, happy to see fellow lovers of Orphan Black, Outlander and Brooklyn Nine-Nine here! ^^ Hello! waves)

@ashthedreamer: That sounds pretty good, procedural crime shows are my favourite. It seems pretty cool though, although I am huge on it being realistic so feel I’d have to really like it to like it if that makes sense.

And oh, I have never heard of that Heartbeat then, only the one I described. :stuck_out_tongue: The way you describe it does remind me of [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s and I adore that, is it in any way similar? You should also check out The [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] Show, although I find those sort of shows just something you watch if you’re bored and they’re on the TV, not something you watch episode after episode or binge-watch.

I am surprised you say that about the whole characters falling in love doesn’t excite you because that’s what excites me most, I get so anxious waiting for them to fall in love and then it’s all roses from then on! I have also watched 15 episodes in the space of 2 days and I have caught up, just waiting for the new episode in 2 hours time (I’ll be asleep though as it’ll be 3am, so I have to wait… boo). I can’t believe how fast I’ve watched the whole show!

I am also watching the Criminal Minds pilot right now and I am truly loving it, it feels so realistic and reminds me of Castle, although I love Castle more.

@maryfiona: I never really got the hype with Glee, which sucks because I heard it is really good if that’s what you like. I only watched the few episodes with [name_f]Demi[/name_f] Lovato in them and that was it! I also love Friends and TVD, I haven’t seen the latest season of TVD though because (spoiler alert!!!) [name_f]Nina[/name_f] left the show and I just know I won’t enjoy it as much because I adored Delena.

@adelina_sophia: I used to watch Mrs [name_m]Brown[/name_m]'s Boys and [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] but I grew out of solely comedy shows and Mrs [name_m]Brown[/name_m]'s Boys completely lost its spark. I also regret not starting the OJ [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] show because now I’d have to catch up somewhere, that trial always intrigued me. Is it any good?

@dearest: Yay, another Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m] lover! :smiley: I adore the show. TV shows have been my haven this past month or so and I have found some new loves because of it. Also glad to find another [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy and OITNB fan too, I recommend Castle. I also saw Pushing Daisies when it came out and remember being infatuated with it but I completely forgot about it… I may have to rewatch it and refresh my memory.

I’m a huge fan of trash TV such as Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules, Dance Moms, Project Runway, Gossip Girl, etc. The only TV show that I watch that I think would be considered decent is [name_m]Parks[/name_m] & Recreation. I’m more of a movie person.

haha, well, the science fiction part of it is definitely not too realistic. :slight_smile: I don’t mind too much suspending belief for TV shows–I rather like scifi, honestly (and Eureka and Fringe were some of the best!!!)–but if you’re into realistic plots, I don’t know how you’d feel about either of them. [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] would probably be the better of the two, because even though [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s kick-butt crazy (in a fantastic way, of course!!), it’s still realistic and he doesn’t have superpowers. It does involve some bringing back to life from the dead/magic/etc., too, but not a HUGE part. The [name_m]Flash[/name_m] is all based on the premise that this futuristic device went off and shocked everyone with electricity, and gave them superpowers based upon how they reacted to the explosion. I think I prefer The [name_m]Flash[/name_m], just because it’s more innocent/less dark (and sort of gritty, although I would hardly say [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] is a gritty show) than [name_m]Arrow[/name_m]. I like how geeky [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] is, too, lol, and I love that his full name is [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]? Much more interesting than [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. :slight_smile: (Which makes me a terrible [name_u]Berry[/name_u], but I’ve never been able to get into it, sadly!)

It grabbed my attention straight from the get-go, much more than [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s did. I just gave [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s an actual chance because I like Heartbeat so much, but I wasn’t very impressed. Sadly. haha. Maybe it just needed a couple episodes to get off the ground? I have seen other clips of [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s that I have really liked and have made me wonder if I’d love the show, but so far I’m not too impressed.

Oh, the falling in love bit is my favorite part. It’s just the fact that oh, they’re together now–what more do I have to look forward to? You sort of expect them to live happily ever after, and then it gets boring for me. haha. My favorite part is the anticipation and then the part where they become a couple, but after that, it takes a great show to keep me interested after they’re together.

Really?! [name_m]How[/name_m] in the world did Castle remind you of Criminal Minds? I haven’t kept up with Criminal Minds–it just got to be way too much dark all the time and not enough comic relief to off-set it for me–but besides being crime dramas, I don’t see a lot in common between them, lol. Castle was so much chemistry between Castle and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], and so geeky/humorous, and Criminal Minds is so dark and heavy and not a lot of personal lives involved outside the case (besides [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]'s flirtation with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] lol). Certainly an interesting show, but I don’t see a ton of similarities in them. :slight_smile: I’m sure they could exist–I’m just not seeing them right now. lol.

Oh gosh I’m right in the boat with you all. I have too much time on my hands so I just dedicate it to watching all the shows…because, you know, who needs to study? lol My favorites or just ones that I’ve been watching a lot recently are:

• [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy (I’m on season 6 atm)
  • Sense8
  • Supergirl
  • The [name_m]Flash[/name_m]
  • Agent [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
  • Daredevil
  • The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead
  • Face Off
  • Shadowhunters

I just picked up where I left off with Private Practice (onto season 3 now) because I love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and wanted to see her character development. Then I’m gonna catch up with HTGAWM. I watched the pilot of Criminal Minds but I find it very dark so I’m taking the seasons lightly. It’s not a bad show but I think season long binges will drive me nuts.

I love vampire TV shows so my love for realism isn’t that serious, I will give these shows a whirl though. :slight_smile: Superheroes aren’t my thing, like I said, but they seem really cool. I’m also very surprised GA didn’t impress you! Especially because there are a lot of love triangles and once people get together, other people start having feelings so the suspense of what is next is always there.

I don’t know how CM reminded me of Castle, haha! They’re not at all alike, I know, except for the fact they solve crimes, and especially as CM is very dark and Castle is lighter, more comical and romance-y.

@eoxima - ugh, you’re right, I do love shows like that! I seem to be drawn to love triangles, and I have no clue why. :frowning: And I do love it when there are enough romantic plotlines that once one is resolved you can really get invested in another. That’s how it was with Eureka–I was obsessed with [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Allison[/name_u] for SO long, and then they ACTUALLY got together, and I was worried that I’d be done with it, but then they brought [name_m]Zane[/name_m] in as [name_u]Jo[/name_u]‘s love interest, and I was hooked all over again! I’ve seen video montages of at least one couple–don’t know the characters’ names, but I think it was [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]'s little sister, and the actor was [name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_u]Dane[/name_u]? Omgoodness, I thought they were one of the cutest couples ever, and I have loved [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Dempsey[/name_m] in other things, so I was so sure I’d love it, especially since I get into some medical dramas (like Heartbeat now!), but I just couldn’t. :frowning: Maybe I’ll give it another shot. Does it get better as it goes on?

Well, at least I wasn’t crazy in not seeing the connection, lol. :slight_smile: [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is really CM’s redeeming plotpoint, but I won’t tell you what happens there, in case you’re as spoiler-crazy as my sister is. lol.

I hate watching tv shows every week (I’m not a patient person) but I’m with you on the “pulling an all nighter to finish a series/season” things.

The shows I’m currently watching or have loved in the past:
(for most of the ones currently on tv I’m waiting until the season’s over so I can binge watch them)

[name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who - need to watch [name_f]Season[/name_f] 9, just haven’t gotten to it yet
[name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] - still haven’t seen the latest episode
Full House/[name_m]Fuller[/name_m] House - I’ve watched [name_m]Fuller[/name_m] House with my little sister and then bought the Full House DVDs for us to watch, but as I wanted to watch them in English and I’m not patient enough to only watch them when my mum allows my sister to, I’ve finished the series on my own within a very short amount of time; I loved it, my little sister adores the show (she’s always talking about it) and they truly just don’t make shows like that anymore where even the adults get their fair share of laughs out of it
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] - but I would only recommend the first two season, it only goes downhill from [name_f]Season[/name_f] 3 on and I’ve now dropped the show entirely
The [name_m]Flash[/name_m] - waiting for [name_f]Season[/name_f] 2 to finish
Daredevil - watched the first season
TBBT - I catch up on it every few weeks, it’s funny but not the show it once was
The [name_f]Nanny[/name_f] - loved the first few seasons especially
Friends - just glorious
Supernatural - has been declining in qualitiy for a while but the earlier ones were fantastic
Gossip Girl - I’ve recently rewatched the show (and watched the later seasons for the first time) and it’s certainly a different experience then it was at 14 (now you know that real life 19 year olds do not look like they do on tv); there’s way too much drama (which I skip at times) but it’s still a fun show that I enjoy watching
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec - hilarious
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] - still haven’t finished the series but I really enjoyed it so far
Broadchurch - depressing but so good
Clone Wars - I usually watch an episode when I’m bored, they’re entertaining but I’m not able to binge them
I also used to watch the Mentalist and NCIS, I’ve finished the former but dropped NCIS a few seasons ago.

I think that’s it.

That’s what I love! With Greys, there are a lot of loved up couples and all of the downfalls that come with them, and a few deaths along the way (thanks [name_f]Shonda[/name_f])… That would be [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] and [name_m]Mark[/name_m], my favourite! Their story is tragic though without spoiling anything. It definitely gets better. There is [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_m]Derek[/name_m], [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] and [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_f]Arizona[/name_f], [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_f]Cristina[/name_f] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_f]Cristina[/name_f] and [name_m]Burke[/name_m]… It is pretty much never-ending and I love it! However, with [name_f]Shonda[/name_f] Rhimes the producer, be prepared to have your heart torn out multiple times. [name_f]Shonda[/name_f] has a habit of killing off main characters tragically just as their lives are sorting themselves out.

I love spoilers though, I have a habit of reading up on episodes before watching them. :stuck_out_tongue:

@opheliaflora: I watched [name_m]Fuller[/name_m] House when it came out on Netflix because everyone was loving it, so I watched it and finished the season in a few days. I then found out that Netflix released Full House too so I’m gonna watch that! It’s great. I saw Broadchurch too, that’s a good show. I recommend Thirteen which was 5 episode thing released on BBC iPlayer and the reviews were amazing and I was hooked: it reminded me of Broadchurch somewhat in how they portray it, although the storylines are different. I am also a HUGE Friends fan!