Do you ever play this game?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] guys!

I walk my dog a lot. Usually twice a day for 20-30 minutes each, & maybe a quick 5-10 minutes in the early morning. A lot of times I pass cars & I play initial games w/the license plates. In my state, most plates have four letters & two numbers. For example, I saw a license plate earlier that was SEJH. I forgot the numbers in between, but that’s not important. So, I named some siblings using those initials.

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] β€˜[name_u]Sam[/name_u]’ & β€˜[name_m]Jake[/name_m]’

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] & [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Holden[/name_m] β€˜[name_f]Sally[/name_f]’ & β€˜[name_u]Jem[/name_u]’

And then I saw one w/the letters WCRM. So, I did…

[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_u]Casey[/name_u] & [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Malachy[/name_m]

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] β€˜[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]’ & β€˜[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]’

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] & [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] β€˜[name_u]Billy[/name_u]’ & β€˜[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]’

And if the plates have too many β€˜X’ or 'Y’s or difficult letters, I allow myself to skip it!

You get the point. [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought other name nerds would like to know this idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! So glad to hear that I’m not the only weirdo. You can always put two plates together to get four letters & play w/middle names. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely going to start doing this!

2 Likes

someone in #baby-name-games should do this!

So am I!

2 Likes