Do you know a Clementine??

Before we found the sex of our baby due this Feb we easily chose girls names (we are having a boy). The top two girls names being [name]Paloma[/name] and [name]CLEMENTINE[/name]. It seems like now I hear that name all over (esp on nameberry). [name]Claudia[/name] schiffer"s daughter, [name]Ethan[/name] Hawks daughter and now even a little girl in my daughters pre-k. So now I’m wondering is this name popular? [name]Do[/name] you know a [name]Clementine[/name]? [name]How[/name] old is she? Where do you or she live country or state wise? I live in Los [name]Angeles[/name] and have only heard of one. When I lived In [name]London[/name] I heard of a lot more Clementines. Thanx!

I live in northern [name]CA[/name], Sacramento area and have not heard the name [name]Clementine[/name] except for here, the tasty little oranges, and the song Oh My Darlin’ [name]Clementine[/name]. I’m not really around many little babies so maybe this a new trend say in the last 5 years.

I don’t know any, but I predict that [name]Clementine[/name] will get popular.

I live in New Zealand, and I know one [name]Clementine[/name]. She’s 12 years old though. Other than her, I’ve never heard it anywhere other than this site.

No, I do not know of any [name]Clementine[/name]'s. Aside from knowing of [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] and that one guy from Trueblood’s daughter, I haven’t heard [name]Clementine[/name] often. Cute name, though. ^^

One of my triplets is called [name]Clementine[/name] :slight_smile: She is almost 4 months old and we live in the UK, I haven’t met another [name]Clementine[/name] yet and as a headteacher I come across lots of different names every year :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

One of my triplets is called [name]Clementine[/name] :slight_smile: She is almost 4 months old and we live in the UK, I haven’t met another [name]Clementine[/name] yet and as a headteacher I come across lots of different names every year :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

[name]Gracie[/name], could you share what you named your other children? The Two Clementines i know have sisters named [name]Violet[/name].

I know of one [name]Clementine[/name], but I don’t think it will get too popular. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Paloma[/name], by the way!

I don’t know a [name]Clementine[/name] but I would like to. It is one of my very favorite names and I know how much it is loved on Nameberry. It would be fun to actually meet someone called [name]Clementine[/name] or some of my other favorite names such as [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Atticus[/name] or [name]Truman[/name]!

I don’t have kids and don’t hang around with people who do too much. [name]Haven[/name]'t heard it here in [name]Boston[/name]. I can’t believe it’s not in the top 1000. I don’t know where too many people have used the name yet, because I don’t follow celebrities too much, but I did see “[name]Eternal[/name] [name]Sunshine[/name] of the Spotless Mind” about 3 times. I don’t know where else it has come up, or whether it will even rank next year. I think in reality, people are liking it a lot, but ultimately not choosing it, which by the time they meet a few, they won’t be so intimidated by its quirky flavor and favor it more strongly in the years to come.

I too am in NZ but haven’t meet any, seems to be a popular favourite on naming boards though!

I don’t know any, am around little kids quite a bit, and live in a medium city in mid-south U.S. (we’re probably behind L.A. or any coastal city in terms of popularity though). I like it a lot though, and I would not feel surprised at all to meet a little [name]Clementine[/name] - she would fit right in in my opinion!