Do you know anyone named Beatrice?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering if you know anyone named [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & if so, what age are they?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] doing a bit of research to see how popular it seems to be!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I know of 1 [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - an acquaintance in DC has a 3 year old [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

No, not that I recall.

I knew a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], she went by [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. She would be in her upper 30s to lower 40s now.

I know of a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]… she’s probably like, 15 or something now. She’s the granddaughter of a friend of my grandmother’s. She’s from [name_m]Ontario[/name_m].

I don’t know anyone named [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

Oh yes, I would love if anyone would include nicknames & location as well!

I don’t know a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], my grandmother was [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] which is similar, she also went by [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. [name_m]Born[/name_m] and raised in NJ, USA. She would be in her 80’s now. I don’t think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a popular name, it seems that [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] gets more love on Nameberry, but I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] better.

The only [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] I know is a neighbor’s grandmother. She lives with them and she sits out on the porch in the summer. She’s a lovely white-haired lady and keeps an eye on the neighborhood. If you want to know what’s going on in the neighborhood over the summer, just ask Gramma [name_f]Bea[/name_f].

I know a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], aged 4? from L.A.

I know a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (sometimes called “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”). She lives in the [name_m]Pacific[/name_m] NW and is 4 years old.

I know a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in Maryland, she’s a toddler

No, I do not! I only know of the [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in the [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] books…which is a fond connection for me… [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is SO CUTE as a nickname [name_f]IMO[/name_f]!

The only [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] I know is 16 from Australia, but her name is spelled [name_f]Beitris[/name_f] (pronounced exactly the same though, so I thought I’d include it). She goes by Bei a lot of the time (which is pronounced like [name_f]Bee[/name_f]). She’s hilarious, very outgoing, and very athletic. She’s lovely!
I adore the name [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and it seems really quite uncommon.

I know one. She is about 1.5 years old, lives in [name_u]Philly[/name_u], and goes by [name_f]Bea[/name_f].

ETA: This is in addition to my own 22-month-old [name_f]Bea[/name_f], who is actually [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

My husband’s cousin has a two-year-old named [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

I once taught a girl named [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. She’d be about 20 years old now.

I don’t personally know of any [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]'s, but I have seen quite a few in birth announcements in the past couple of years.

I know 1 [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and she’s either 14 or 15 but she goes by Be a (pronounced like bay-ya)

I know lots of Beatrices, ranging from a lovely lady in her 60s to a friend’s toddler I met the other day. But it’s very popular, especially where I live in [name_f]England[/name_f].

I know 2 Beatrices. 1 is about 21/22 from NJ, USA and the other is about 24/25 from Australia.