Do you like my Sister's children's names?

My sister-in-law has two boys. A 2.5 year old boy named [name]Kian[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and a 6 month old son named [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. What do you think of her son’s names? I think they are very unique, but match her husband’s name, Krek. Very well.
So [name]Kian[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]. WDYT?

[name]Kian[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] I like, but I think [name]Cruz[/name] is too celebrity-inspired

She is Spanish, so she picked the name [name]Cruz[/name] because it is Spanish meaning [name]Cross[/name]. She fell in love with it, besides she didn’t even know it was a celebrity name until I told her.

She is Spanish, so she picked the name [name]Cruz[/name] because it is Spanish meaning [name]Cross[/name]. She fell in love with it, besides she didn’t even know it was a celebrity name until I told her.[/quote]

We thought of it before Becks did, so it wasn’t celebrity inspired when our g/son [name]Cruz[/name] was named either, and it is teamed with the Spanish [name]Ramon[/name], [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Ramon[/name]. We all love it.

Yeah, exactly. And actually alot of people don’t tie with the Becks’ son. Alot of people just ask “[name]How[/name] do you spell that?”