Do you like the name Claire?

I think [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clare[/name] is the new [name]Sophie[/name].

I love [name]Claire[/name] a lot. I wish SO did too.
My favorite would be [name]Claire[/name] [name]Grace[/name] but I also like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Harper[/name], because I kind of feel like [name]Grace[/name] is a filler middle name a la [name]Ann[/name]. I also think some of the longer mns suggested might be better since [name]Claire[/name] is only one syllable.

i think claire madeline is really pretty

[name]Claire[/name] is not my favourite but I know that name is dear to many people.

I think I knew too many [name]Claire[/name]'s growing up!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!! We are naming our baby girl due in [name]April[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name].

I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elise[/name] the best. Beautiful and elegant!!!

NO! To me, it’s such an ugly, juvenile name. It suits only little girls, no one 13 and older. It’s too common, and the sound is gross; it sounds like bleh to me. Worst of all, it was my BIRTH NAME! People would always say it very obnoxiously (Cleh-ARRE), it was TOO COMMON, too masculine, was unattractive with my surname and too soft and delicate; it didn’t suit me at all. And the straw that broke the camel’s back? It can’t be shortened, and using my middle name which I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] ([name_f]Fiona[/name_f]) would be a poor choice considering that I would get constant Shrek jokes. I hated it so much, I switched to [name_f]Queenie[/name_f] ASAP.