Do you like these combinations

I was wondering what you guys thought of these names
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Really curious what you think of these names?

Many thanks!

I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! I had [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] on my list for a while!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is perfect! I love it! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is simply gorgeous! It feels very classic with a European twist. I seriously love it. :heart_eyes:

I don’t think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] flows as well, tbh.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is dreamy

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous, and so romantic :slight_smile: You can’t go wrong with it. It would age well for sure.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a truly gorgeous name and you couldn’t go wrong with it.

I’m also digging [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], though the flow doesn’t seem quite right to me. [name_u]January[/name_u] completely changes the vibe of the combo and makes it more fun.

I love both of them! I honestly am not sure which I like better!