Do you like this combo??

Hello,

do you like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] ??? or is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] better?

Thank You for your help.

Both are pretty, I do prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] but I like all three names individually!

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! Think it’s nice to have a break between the two L’s even if just one letter more!

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] breaks up the 2 syllable names. I would only put [name_f]Louise[/name_f] first if it was [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] would be pretty!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. But I love the suggestion of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :).

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] seems more striking. I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], I agree with pp that breaking up the 2 syllable names and the L & S sounds makes the name flow better. I also adore the suggestion of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and would add [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

Beautiful name. The flow works both ways, I slightly prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is lovely but I like them both!

I also prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I think the flow and rhythm of the names this way is much prettier.

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. :blush: