Do you like this name?

[name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Tobiah[/name] [name]James[/name]? [name]Tobiah[/name] is a rarley used bible name and I really like it. [name]Tobi[/name] could be a nickname :smiley:

I don’t mind it, but I think because [name]Tobias[/name] is a much more common name, [name]Tobiah[/name] sounds like something is missing from it. I think a boy with this name would constantly have to deal with people thinking his name is [name]Tobias[/name]. [name]Toby[/name] is a nice nickname, however!

I love [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Tobiah[/name] is a great name I haven’t heard before (I like how it looks and sounds!) But I am honestly not a fan of the nn [name]Tobi[/name] (although it is probably from a negative personal association). I think [name]Toby[/name]/[name]Tobi[/name] is really cute on a baby/toddler/young boy, but I have trouble taking an adult man named [name]Tobi[/name] seriously. Although he could always go by the full name [name]Tobiah[/name] when he is older, so I still give it a thumbs up :mrgreen:

I haven’t heard of [name]Tobiah[/name] before (although I have heard of [name]Tobias[/name]). I like both [name]Tobiah[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name], and I think the nn [name]Tobi[/name]/[name]Toby[/name] is adorable.