Do you like this sibset?

Hey y’all!

We have been back and forth about baby names. We have finally found a few that we love. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about this sibset?

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] (boy) & [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (girl)

Please feel free to give any suggestions!

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] work well together. They give off a similar vibe - unique and free-spirited.

Names that I like with these include:

Boys

[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

Girls

Xanthi
EdenMariah
[name_f]Journey[/name_f]

I think they definitely fit together and have the same vibe. Nice choice.

Our last name is [name_m]Smith[/name_m], so does [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] sound like an alliteration? I really love the name, and it is the first name my husband and I agree on.

They sound a little too [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]-[name_m]Pitt[/name_m] to me if I’m honest. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]'s brothers are [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_m]Knox[/name_m] and [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] so if someone told me they named their twins/children [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] & [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], I’d immediately think they were trying to emulate [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] & [name_m]Brad[/name_m].

I immediately thought of [name_m]Brad[/name_m] and [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] but I wouldn’t let that stop me from using [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] if I loved them.

I think [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] sounds just fine!