Do you prefer Rosalind or just Rose?

See the results of this poll: Which one???

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Rose : 20 (57%)
  • Rosalind: 15 (43%)

It’s always the longer version for me, [name]Rosalind[/name] all the way :slight_smile: I know [name]Rose[/name] is really popular, but I have no idea about [name]Rosalind[/name]. The only other time I’ve heard [name]Rosalind[/name] is on a TV show, and I think it’s underused.

I prefer [name]Rose[/name], Much classier, imo.

I prefer [name]Rosetta[/name] nn [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosey[/name].

I love just [name]Rose[/name], and as a first name. Its pretty, light and classic. [name]Rosalind[/name] of course resonates its own vintage charm, but for me I would still swoon fo [name]Rose[/name]. :slight_smile:

I have both on my list! I love [name]Rosalind[/name], because of [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Franklin[/name], but I’ll probably just use [name]Rosalind[/name] for a pet {my dream is to have lots of pets named after scientists, a la [name]Sheldon[/name] on Big Bang [name]Theory[/name] - The Zazzy Substitution}. [name]Both[/name] are gorgeous and classic,though!

I love [name]Rose[/name], as it’s rarely used as a first name - I hear it used more as a mn. My favorite pairing: [name]Rose[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name].

Can’t go wrong with either! I think I like [name]Rose[/name] better, but I like [name]Rosalind[/name] because there are more nn choices. If she doesn’t like [name]Rose[/name] she could always go by [name]Rosa[/name] or [name]Ros[/name] or [name]Lin[/name].