Do you think it's ok?

I want a lot of children and plan to adopt as many as God provides for me, which means I have a lot of names picked out!

Recently I found a small theme running through the list and wondered would you find it odd to see sisters-

[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Marion[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]

and triplets

Sia, Siren and [name]Marina[/name]?

Yes, the theme is very oceanic and a bit different from the three up there, which is just a sampling from my list.

So the question is:

Is it alright to have a theme as long as they are triplets? Could I use only one, two or all three if they were not?

[name]Just[/name] so you know multiples run heavily through my family and I have been told it would not be beyond the realm of possibility that I would conceive multiples multiple times!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

Your m name seems out of the loop with the two s’s. I see how they have the same feel though.

I love the first set ([name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Marion[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name]) but not so much the second set. A bit too theme-y for my taste. No offense.

I would discourage against naming a child “Siren”. I think it has a negative connotation. A siren was a sea witch whose song lured sailors to their deaths… not something I want people to think of when they hear my child’s name. You might like [name]Seren[/name] or [name]Soren[/name]. Or [name]Lorelei[/name], which means ‘siren’ or ‘enchantress’.

Also, [name]Marina[/name] and [name]Marion[/name] are extremely close for siblings. [name]Just[/name] my opinion. I don’t mind the triplet theme.

[name]Trust[/name] me, I know what the siren’s were and I like the story, it’s hard to explain. Siren means singer and is a combo of my two great grandmother’s names, [name]Selma[/name] and [name]Irene[/name].

I’ve thought about the [name]Marina[/name] [name]Marion[/name] bit as well, and I agree, but I don’t want to remove it right now.

Thank you,

[name]Bella[/name]