Do you think the boy name Guy is usable?

What do you think of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m]?

[name_m]Guy[/name_m] is absolutely usable. It’s one of my favorite names, so strong and handsome, I would like to meet a little [name_m]Guy[/name_m].
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is nice, although I prefer [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] to [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] in general.

as a middle yes, as a first i think its just become too overused in every day speech.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] doesnt seem to flow well to me though

ps i prefer [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] - [name_u]Gus[/name_u], to [name_m]Guy[/name_m]

I think it’s fine as a middle name, I’m not so keen on it as a first. I know a boy called [name_m]Guy[/name_m] who is about eighteen.

Absolutely…my dad has a cousin named [name_m]Guy[/name_m]. He’s in his 60’s. I think it’s a great name and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] sounds great

[name_m]Guy[/name_m] is a great name - lots of history, timeless, rare and everyone can spell and pronounce it. It reminds me of [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] and [name_m]Myles[/name_m]; upper class, uncommon but not unfamiliar. I say go for it.

As a middle name i like it . [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is lovely . Iam not so sure as a first name thought . I think its sounds kind of odd . I like the pp idea about [name_u]Gus[/name_u] nn [name_m]Guy[/name_m] .

I’m always confused about whether to pronounce it like the English word or the [name_m]French[/name_m] name (ghee). In English it just makes me think of [name_m]Guy[/name_m] Smiley, the newscaster from the Muppets.

[name_m]Guy[/name_m] is usable, and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is lovely, great combination you’ve got there :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is usable as a middle name choice but kind of bland and generic as a first name. I do [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] flows well.

I think it’s fine in the middle. As a first, and no offense, it just seems weird and lazy >.<

I worked with a boy named William Guy and he loved it but I have heard the other boys his age sort of chuckle about it and say things along the lines of “But you are a guy. That’s dumb.” Or “You don’t have a proper middle cause you are a guy”

[name_m]Guy[/name_m] is a usable name.
The food network darling [name_m]Guy[/name_m] Fieri is someone who has worn the name quite well.

Yes, the name [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is very usable! I went to grade school with a boy named [name_m]Guy[/name_m]. He was the geeky kid with thick glasses but very nice. I also have a cousin [name_m]Guy[/name_m] who is very athletic, smart and handsome. There is also [name_m]Guy[/name_m] Fieri on the Cooking [name_f]Channel[/name_f] (and gameshow host on GSN) who is very cool!

[name_m]Guy[/name_m] is a usable middle name and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Guy[/name_m] sounds ok, but im not that fond of [name_m]Guy[/name_m] in general, i prefer [name_u]Gus[/name_u].

I’m not a huge fan of the name in English, but I don’t like the french pronunciation much better (I associate “ghee” with clarified butter). I only know one person with the name: he’s in his 50s and uses the french pronunciation.

That said, I think it’s definitely usable as a middle name. It’s just not my favorite name personally. i [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].