Do you think these go well together?

I posted a few days ago about searching for a name for our little girl that is due in three weeks.
Our daughter is [name]Marielle[/name] and we’re looking for a name that goes fairly well together.
What do you think of [name]Blaire[/name]? Our last name is a little French sounding and we’d really like to use
something that isn’t very popular.
Any thoughts appreciated : )

I’ve liked the name [name]Blaire[/name] for a long time. Not for one of my own kids, but I really love it on other people, if that makes sense. I think [name]Blaire[/name] works with [name]Marielle[/name]. It’s not as obviously feminine, though. But I do think they sound nice together. Are there any other names you’re considering? [name]Do[/name] you want something less “feminine” than [name]Marielle[/name]?

We are so stuck with a name! We were with [name]Marielle[/name] too. There is no definite decision, we’re just trying to make some sort of progress : ) We’d like something that goes somewhat well together. We had been considering a one syllable name for this little girl because my husband has a one syllable name and we thought that would be a nice way to tie him in. Any suggestions are really appreciated!

I like the idea of a one-syllable name to honor your husband! My personal favorite one-syllable names that I think sound nice with [name]Marielle[/name] are:

[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jane[/name] (my favorite)
[name]Maeve[/name] (but do you want another M name?)
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Tess[/name] (I think it can stand on its own)

It’s hard to come up with suggestions when I don’t know your naming preferences. :stuck_out_tongue: