Does Alba work?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Winter Maeve : 14 (52%)
  • Iris Winter Alba : 6 (22%)
  • Iris Boheme Maeve : 3 (11%)
  • Iris Maeve Boheme : 2 (7%)
  • Iris Boheme Alba: 2 (7%)

I do not like it.
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] is the best.

[name]Alba[/name] seems like you’d be naming the baby after [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Alba[/name] which is a bit weird. I also voted for [name]Iris[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Alba[/name] means sunrise in Italian and Spanish. It’s a pretty common Spanish name. It also means [name]Scotland[/name] in Scottish Gaelic which is one of the reasons why I love it. It’s the name of the daughter in the Time [name]Traveller[/name]'s Wife. It’s a classic name.
I don’t care if people connect it to [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Alba[/name], it says something more about them than me.

I really like [name]Alba[/name] - esp as a middle as it’s still a little old lady / fashion forward to me - and [name]Winter[/name] [name]Alba[/name] is nice for meaning [name]Winter[/name] [name]Dawn[/name], especially with [name]Iris[/name], [name]Rainbow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] : D. I just don’t love the rhythm in the combos above. I kind of prefer [name]Iris[/name] [name]Alba[/name] [name]Winter[/name] to [name]Iris[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Alba[/name], what do you think? Also good: [name]Iris[/name] [name]Alba[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] (prefer [name]Iris[/name] [name]Alba[/name] [name]Mae[/name] slightly), [name]Iris[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Alba[/name], I could also see [name]Iris[/name] [name]Alba[/name] [name]Boheme[/name] more than [name]Iris[/name] [name]Boheme[/name] [name]Alba[/name].

Yes, in [name]Boheme[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] the M’s slide into each other AND the initials IBM are kind of funny. I might avoid that one. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Boheme[/name] is nice. With [name]Boheme[/name] the stress is on the second syllable right? That’s always kind of cool to end on.

I wasn’t sure about [name]Iris[/name] [name]Alba[/name] if it sounded strange but will play with it for a bit. thanks.