Does anyone like the name Evelyn? (Ev-a-Lynn)

Well my baby girl is due in [name]June[/name] and im naming her [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. Is that cute? I thought it was different but cute! My other children are named [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] [name]Shaun[/name].

Thanks!

Oh I absolutely love [name]Evelyn[/name]! And I love the nn [name]Evie[/name]! [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] are cute names too.

I think it is a strong beautiful name with a fun and cute nn [name]Evie[/name]. Congratulations!

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is georgeous and is prefect with her older siblings! Fantastic! :slight_smile:

[name]Evelyn[/name] is gorgeous, and [name]May[/name] is a perfect match. I love this name!

I second (third or fourth) what everyone else has said. [name]Love[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]! Best wishes to you!

I also agree- [name]Evelyn[/name] is beautiful and classy!

Good choice! [name]Love[/name] it!

I love the name [name]Evelyn[/name]!! It’s not too trendy but not too ususual. I think it is a great alternative to the really popular [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Ella[/name]. I’m trying to convince my husband that he likes the name too :wink: I think it is a really cute little girl’s name but also a sophisticated sounding name for an adult woman so it’s a name a girl can love her entire life. I also love the nickname [name]Evie[/name].

I love it! I really like this name and started liking it a little while ago. I really love [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and I think its a beautiful choice!

OMG I love this name.I [name]LOVE[/name] it.My cousin’s name is [name]Evelyne[/name] too.

love it

I love this name, seeing as I have a daughter named [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]True[/name]. Her nn is [name]Evie[/name]… but sometimes people call her Eh-vee which bothers her :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this name, seeing as I have a daughter named [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]True[/name]. Her nn is [name]Evie[/name]… but sometimes people call her Eh-vee which bothers her :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the name [name]Evelyn[/name] and once when I was little my cat had kittens. I named one of them [name]Evelyn[/name], and she was adorable. That was when I realized what a great name [name]Evelyn[/name] is, not just for a pet but for a girl or a grown-up woman. I would enjoy being named [name]Evelyn[/name].

I love this name… I knew one woman with this name and she was so sweet. We worked together for awhile. She died from a stroke during surgery to remove a cancerous bowel tumor. It was so sad… she was only in her fifties. I just loved her name though and I think you made a beautiful choice for your daughter.

A great choice! [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is beautiful and classic yet unusual. It’s cute, especially the nn [name]Evie[/name], but without being too childish for an adult, and it goes brilliantly with your other children’s names.

i love the name evelyn,it reminds me of crab tree and evelyn which is also very good !

I have always loved this name. I wish my husband did. [name]Mae[/name] is my Grandmothers middle name so I think [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is perfect :slight_smile: Congrats!

I love it!