does anyone LIKE this name?

I love the name [name]Jace[/name], but spelled [name]Jase[/name] instead.

[name]Hi[/name], have you decided on a name? :slight_smile:
My son’s name is [name]Jace[/name]. I love his name. Very few people have asked if it is short for [name]Jason[/name].I am surprised as I thought I would get asked that a lot. Most people have said it is unusual and love it. But if people were to say they didn’t love it, it wouldn’t bother me.
I really prefer unusual names, but those not too “out there”.
The meaning of [name]Jace[/name] is healer

millykitty, thank you for asking! We temporarily moved away from [name]Jace[/name] (we have some other great boy names we really like) but when he arrived two weeks ago it all just fell into place. We decided on [name]Jace[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]. And I hadn’t researched the meaning so thank you for sharing it with me, its wonderful :slight_smile:

When I say [name]Jace[/name] it feels like I’m not done…like it’s a shortened version of a name. As if the kid’s name is [name]Jason[/name] but you’re calling him [name]Jas[/name] because you don’t have time to say his whole name.

I heard of a [name]James[/name] recently whose nn was [name]Jace[/name]. Now that is a good idea.

Congratulations, proud2bmom! I was also wondering what you had chosen. I think [name]Jace[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] is a great combo, and I know it’s a name you and your husband loved, so I’m glad everything fell into place when the little guy came along. I’m sure he will grow into his name very handsomely!

Thank you lamps!

Congratulations on your baby boy! [name]How[/name] exciting! :slight_smile: I hope you, [name]Baby[/name] [name]Jace[/name], and your family are doing well! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Thank you jill, we are all doing very well :slight_smile:

Congratulations, so pleased that all is well and I was very interested to find out your final choice.

I thought that [name]Jace[/name] had your heart all along, so I am not in the least surprised. I am sure he will make a very handsome [name]Jace[/name].

Best wishes and congrats again!

Thank you rollo :slight_smile: