Does Clementine overshadow the other names in my sibset?

See the results of this poll: Does Clementine overshadow the other names in this sibset?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Yes : 0 (0%)
  • No : 26 (76%)
  • Not a whole lot, but I still wouldn’t use it : 2 (6%)
  • Maybe a little, but it’s fine to use: 6 (18%)

I think it’s perfectly fine - yes, it’s ten letters, but only three syllables, like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you imagine you’ll use nicknames for any of these? For instance, while [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] might stand out among her sisters if they’re all called by their full names all the time, [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] doesn’t feel too long at all, especially if [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] goes by [name_f]Juno[/name_f] or [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is [name_f]Indi[/name_f]. It’s usable and fits the overall vibe of your sibset. Fwiw, unless you plan on adopting, the odds of having five girls and only girls are slim - just to take the pressure off of crafting the perfect set of sister names!

• another [name_m]New[/name_m] Englander who loves trees, wildflowers, sunshine and tea

It’s three syllables, which is the same as [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. I think you’re fine with having it on your list

I really feel like it fits the vibe of your other names nicely, so no, it doesn’t overshadow any of them. They all feel spunky and feminine.

Thank you for your input! That makes me feel much better about it.

(@seedsanstones don’t worry, I don’t have my hopes set on anything like that! I just like the thought of having plenty of names at the ready. Thank you for your advice though ;))

I don’t think so at all. While yes it is longer, it’s a similar style and fits in beautifully with the other names on your list.

I love your name choices.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] doesn’t overshadow the other names at all. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] has a springy/summery vibe and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] has a summery vibe to it, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] have an autumnal vibe to them and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] has an autumnal/wintery vibe to it.