Does Juliette Elise sound pretty?

Think about it. [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name].

I am really starting to like [name]Juliette[/name], and I like how it looks on paper. I have always liked it, but I didnt know if I’d use it as a favourite name, but now I really think I like it.

Out of the baby books my mom and dad used to name my little sister I found [name]Elise[/name], which I liked a lot.

What do you think of [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name]?
Other names I like for a middle name are:

[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Lyn[/name]
[name]Linda[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]
[name]Lesley[/name]

If you dont like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Else[/name], do you like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]?

thnx,
[name]Bella[/name]

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is lovely! [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is, too, but I think that [name]Elise[/name] works slightly better with [name]Juliette[/name] - since the first name is already kind of frilly, I think that a slightly shorter middle name would be better. Also, both [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] are both of French origin, so they fit.

:slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is stunning!

([name]Elise[/name] happens to be my grandmother’s middle name.)

Beautiful choice! [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a lovely name as well, but [name]Elise[/name] seems to flow better to me and goes well with a longer first name- [name]Elizabeth[/name] might be a tiny bit too long.

I love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name]…what a beautiful combination!

That is gorgeous!!! Nothing on your mn list beats the [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] combo!

It is a nice combo, but I prefer the simpler [name]Juliet[/name]… the other spelling just feels too fussy to me. The name is interesting enough and doesn’t need the additional letters.

I think it’s gorgeous!!

Yes!!! [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is beautiful!

I agree–[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is gorgeous!

Other combos that I’ve thought of:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Axelle[/name] (very unusual, but I think it works…)
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

But I think I still like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] the best :slight_smile:

I agree with the person above who said [name]Juliette[/name] is a bit over the top, and it makes it seem a lot more stale because in the early 90’s -elle and -ette were all the rage for girls. [name]Juliet[/name] manages to look more classic and more modern at the same time. Plus [name]Juliet[/name] looks better with [name]Elise[/name].

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elise[/name]

Look no further. its a beautiful name.

yes!!! I really love both those names and so does my husband. I think if you decide to use it, you won’t regret it. If, however you’re thinking [name]Elizabeth[/name], how about spelling it like [name]EliSabeth[/name]. The S is just softer :slight_smile:

I love the name but prefer [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elise[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is so pretty.

Yes, I agree with the others-[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is a lovely combo! So very exquisite! I, like the others, like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] better than [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]-while both wonderful name combos, [name]Elise[/name] goes better with [name]Juliette[/name] because it is softer and more precise. It’s up to you on the spelling-if you really like the spelling “[name]Juliette[/name]” then go for it! I think it is sweet. But at the same time, the spelling “[name]Juliet[/name]” is lovely as it is, and as some of the others have noted, very classic. Once again, I commend you on the name combo! It really is stunningly beautiful!

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is gorgeous, but I would definitely only use the [name]Juliette[/name] spelling if I was French, I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is just as pretty anyway :slight_smile: