Does these sibling names sound good together?

What do you think of [name]Verbena[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] for siblings? Does [name]Verbena[/name] sound too showy and exotic, or is it okay? Is [name]Beckett[/name] too popular to be paired with [name]Verbena[/name]? Any thoughts are appreciated!

*[name]DO[/name] *[name]DO[/name] *[name]DO[/name] these sibling names sound good together! I apologize for the horrendous grammar, the question was originally something else and I forgot to change it. So sorry! *[name]DO[/name] these sibling names sound good together?

I could see [name]Verbena[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] as siblings :slight_smile: I think [name]Verbena[/name] could seem a very fitting name for the right character, or might seem exotic/ showy if the character was more the plain-[name]Jane[/name] type… so I think you could play it either way!

I agree with @happywriter - I think depending on the personalities, these names could work. I like both these names, and they’ve got a nice rhythym together. I’d really like to meet the parents of these kids with such cool names! :slight_smile: