Does this name fit?

I have another post in the ‘What names are you considering for your baby’ forum, but I just discovered this one and thought it would be a great place to ask my question.
I currently have three daughters, Rasa, [name]Katya[/name] and [name]Idys[/name] and I’m expecting a forth (gender is a surprise!)
I am really loving the name [name]Aisha[/name] for a girl, but I’m worried the it doesn’t “fit” with the other girls names: Rasa, [name]Katya[/name], [name]Idys[/name] and [name]Aisha[/name].
What do you think?
Other names I’m considering are: [name]Hana[/name], [name]Clio[/name] (/[name]Cleo[/name]), [name]Sakura[/name],[name]Anthea[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name]
although with most of these I think there is a similar problem…either that or I’m just repeating them over too much!

I think it sounds lovely with the other girls names!
My second choice would be [name]Hana[/name] or [name]Clio[/name].

There are alot of strong vowels in all the names, but I think this makes them more suited. A name without strong vowel sounds probably would sound very out of place with the other names.
My only concern would be the beginings of [name]Aisha[/name] and [name]Idys[/name] are quite similar, which could lead to you getting a bit tongue tied when calling all their names! To prevent this I would go for [name]Clio[/name].

If you love [name]Aisha[/name] I think you should use it, it’s different enough from the other names but very similar at the same time- perfect for a sister :slight_smile: