Does this name flow?

DH and I both agree on [name]Quinn[/name] for a girl. We think we’d want to use it as a FN (we aren’t keen on using it as a MN and then calling her by her MN). So anyway, does this name flow well enough?

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

AND does a double MN help or hurt it?
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

AND does a double MN help or hurt it?
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

I am not a big fan of the name [name]Quinn[/name] since I prefer classic and vintage names. But I love the names [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Mae[/name].

But it is wonderful that both you and your husband love [name]Quinn[/name]! It does have a nice sound. In a way it is kind of like the name [name]Jane[/name]. One syllable and ends in an “n”. I love the name [name]Jane[/name]!

[name]Both[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sound good together. It depends on whether you want to have a second middle. I love the way that the middle names are very feminine and classic. They give [name]Quinn[/name] some serious backbone. I have a good friend who was thinking of naming her baby [name]Quinn[/name] but then she had a boy and named him [name]Aiden[/name]. Then she had a little girl and named her [name]Darby[/name].

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is very pretty. I don’t personally think that you need to add [name]Mae[/name], but it definently goes with the rest of the name, so if you want to go for it! Congrads on your little girl & for agreeing on a great name!

I think that both [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] are nice names I dont think they flow together very well. I think that [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sound much better.

I love [name]Quinn[/name] and think that either [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sound great. I actually think this kind of individual pairing that doesn’t “flow” in a conventional way has more real style than if you try to manufacture the “right” string of names. If you simply like [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Mae[/name] and/or they’re family names, that’s a better reason to choose them than euphonics.

I think they both sound lovely, even if (as [name]Pam[/name] said) they don’t flow in the conventional way. I think that it sounds a bit better with [name]Mae[/name], but, either way, it’s a gorgeous name.

I think [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] (or [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Mae[/name]) is great!:slight_smile: [name]Just[/name] don’t pair [name]Quinn[/name] with [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Victoria[/name], as it will sound like [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]! :slight_smile: