Does this name go with Caspian?

We named our baby boy [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] (born [name_u]July[/name_u] 2017). We are currently trying for a sibling for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and I am struggling to find something in the same calibre! I am starting to like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], does it go with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]?
Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks x

I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is stunning with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! I think they pair really well in terms of being on the same level in terms of obscurity, ease of pronunciation and spelling, etc. They sound similar in style without repeating initials or sounds. In fact, I’m struggling to think of a name I would like better with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] than [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I do think it works with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], but it seems a bit trendier and more popular. I would look for something lower in the charts.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] works really well with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! There’s also the similar [name_m]Atlas[/name_m].

Look no further [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is the perfect sibset

I really like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] together! I think they have the same vibe and they both have a literary vibe without being overtly literary.

I also thought of:

[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is one of my favourite sibsets, so I definitely think they work together. They both have a literary, vintage trendy feel about them, and to me are quite outdoorsy and boyish. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]’s my favourite ever name and I adore [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], so I’m all for it!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] sounds like it was meant to be with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! A perfect sibling set.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] definitely works!

I think they sound like siblings, but the image each conjures is very different for me. When I hear [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], I think of [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], so it seems kind of noble and lofty. On the other hand, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], who I see more as an everyday hero, gritty and down to earth.

Also I feel like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is getting incredibly popular.

I think they sound great together. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is one of my favourite boys names, and while I wouldn’t use [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] myself, they definitely work together.

I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is awesome with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]!

A few others I could see being [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]'s brother:

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Henrik[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is a magnificent name! ” I love it very much! [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is perfect for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]'s little brother. Both names are very handsome. I really like that [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] share the same theme (literary names).

More ideas (sorry for repeats):
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
[name_m]Thorsten[/name_m]
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
[name_m]Adonis[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]