Does this name sound like life insurance?

Someone just told me the name [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Aviva[/name] sounds like an advertisement for home or life insurance. I really like the name, and I found this feedback surprising. I thought perhaps this person was thinking of [name]Amica[/name], but upon searching “[name]Aviva[/name]” online I learned that [name]Aviva[/name] is, in fact, the name of an insurance broker. What do you think? [name]How[/name] common is this association? Are there similar-sounding names that would work better? Thank you!
[name]Edit[/name]: I live in the United States, so British associations shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Hmm, I don’t think a lot of people would make that association. At least not in the US ([name]Aviva[/name] is apparently in the UK). I like the name [name]Aviva[/name] a lot and it’s surprising to me that someone said that was their first association. I love [name]Phoebe[/name], by the way, and I think it works with [name]Aviva[/name] as a middle name.

The first thing I thought of when I read [name]Aviva[/name] was the insurance broker (am in UK) - they are very well known in the UK and I have never heard of anyone with the name. But you are considering it as a middle name and I’m assuming you are in the US so I don’t think it’s a big deal. [name]Phoebe[/name] is lovely btw.

[name]Eli[/name] x

I’ve heard of [name]Aviva[/name] too, and I’m in [name]Canada[/name] (1 hour from the border between [name]Ontario[/name] and New [name]York[/name]). They have firms here.

If I had no idea about the insurance broker I’d say it’s lovely (I like palindromes). Since you clearly don’t have that association, and it’s in the middle slot anyways, most of the people close to her probably wouldn’t make the association either. Most other people she meets won’t know her middle name. You’re probably safe.

I don’t know [name]Aviva[/name], but I do think [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Aviva[/name] is wonderful!

Personally, I find [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Aviva[/name] very difficult to say and heavy on the 'ee" sound.