Does this name work?

[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]

We both really like [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], but I’m afraid it’s too similar sounding to our last name ([name_m]Garrett[/name_m]).

Any input is appreciated!!!

It might not be perfect but I think with each being a different syllable count it is fine. I love [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and have a son surname. Again, not perfect but works. If you feel [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] is The One go for it. BTW, love [name_m]Rhett[/name_m].

Totally agree with @lovemysweeties :slight_smile:

I think it works just fine!

I’ll have to say no, it sounds kind of ridiculous to me
You could still use it as a middle

I think it’s a bit too close as well.

I think it sounds fine. It’s close, but not not as bad as say…[name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. And I do know someone with that name.

I think it sounds fine, go for it!

I think it’s a little too close for me, maybe more so in spelling than in sound. I actually really like the [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] suggestion that was made!

Ditto the suggestion of [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

I think it works great. Sounds OK in my opinion.

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everything with you, I really want to tell you a little about me and if it will interest you know me i will like you to contact me back on (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) because it is urgent and very important So that we can get to know each other better and i will send you more of my pictures for good start of friendship (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]. The combo is too similar for me to choose but I wouldn’t be appalled to see someone else use it. I’d just assume [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] was really important/meaningful to them.

It’s hard because I don’t like [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] and I don’t like the sound of [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]. But if you really love it, it is doable.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]. Honestly, when I first read your post my thoughts were 1) ‘oooo handsome!’ and 2) ‘wait, what could be wrong with this name?’ I think it sounds like an outdoorsy name to me, or a baseball player. Those ‘et’ sounds remind me of a cowboy, a dusty trail, and cup of coffee out of doors.