Does this name work?

I really love the name [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] but seeing as I’m determined to use [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] as a middle name after my grandmother, I’m worried that it doesn’t flow with all the L sounds. what do you think? Does it work? Are there any names similar to [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] that you think would work better with [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]?

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] isn’t a good combo. But what about [name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f]? Same name, and also honoring

You really love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] so I would definitely use it. [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] as her middle name may not be perfection flow-wise but it isn’t terrible either, and following the birth announcement we seldom say our first and middle names together. It is much more important to use the name you love and also to honour your grandmother than to discard perfectly fine names. Go for it!

Aw, thank you for your lovely comment!

I hadn’t thought of that! Thank you, [name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f] is a great suggestion

I think [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is totally fine.

What about using two middles, and putting something in between [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]?

Example - [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]

[name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f] isn’t the same name, it’s a variation of [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], but pronounced completely differently. No way in h*** is [name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f] better than [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], [name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f] looks really tacky. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] doesn’t have the best flow, but I would choose that combo, hands down, any day of the week, over being named [name_f]Evangelynn[/name_f]. I like ^^pp’s suggestion of [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ____ [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] if you are set on using [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] as a middle name for [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. Maybe something like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]?

I like the idea of having [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ____ [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], as it would work well. I don’t think [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] works very well, sorry.

Nope. Doesn’t sound too good. Personally I’d rather save one of the name for possible other daughter. If you’re not too fussy about flow, go for it though.

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t know if you like [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] as much as you like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], buy [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] could work.

I think its OK!!

While it does not sound good together like that, the name will rarely be used as is.

It will be

[name_f]EVANGELINE[/name_f]
[name_f]EVANGELINE[/name_f] [name_m]SMITH[/name_m]
[name_f]EVANGELINE[/name_f] [name_u]LYNN[/name_u] [name_m]SMITH[/name_m]

with the last name (any) it helps smoothe it over and make it sound absolutely fine. [name_f]DO[/name_f] IT!!! Its a beautiful name and it means alot to you.

I was also wondering if you liked [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f]? That helps as well.

In my own personal opinion, [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] doesn’t flow well together. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and I understand you wanting to use [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] for personal reasons. I agree to possibly using [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ______ [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (last name) :slight_smile:

What about [name_f]Carolynn[/name_f], [name_f]Madelynn[/name_f], [name_f]Roslynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Raelynn[/name_f]?
You could also do something along those lines :slight_smile: