Does This Name Work?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!! More of a personal question, but it still includes a name for girls haha. I want to add a second middle name to my own, which would be my late grandmother’s first name. I was wondering if [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds better? When I get married, I would also want to add my maiden last name as a middle name, and I’m wondering if it’s worth the hassle of having THREE middle names or not haha. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to add your own input. Thanks!! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] breaks up the L’s in the other two names.

Lillian [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] is great!

Our names are so similar :open_mouth: I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f].

I am one of those people who has no problem at all with extremely long names, hyphenated names, multiple middles, etc. lol And my kids will either have one or two middles and a hyphenated surname (mine + partners). [name_f]My[/name_f] full name is also quite long, and I like it and don’t mind it.

I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] blends a bit more and doesn’t sound like three separate people when said out loud. But either is fine imo! [name_m]Even[/name_m] the other way is still perfectly fine! The reason Lillian Jeanette Elizabeth sounds better to me when said aloud however is because the syllabus flow better that way.
3 + 2 + 4.

And three, middle names, why not? If you love them all, then you should do it :slight_smile: