does this sib set make sense?

[name]Do[/name] these make sense as a sib set? Whats my naming style? What are your thoughts on each of them? Any suggestions?

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Edison[/name]
[name]Eli[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] _________ (mn ideas?)

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name], separately and together! [name]Ivy[/name] doesn’t fit as well imo but it might just be because it is so much shorter than the other two–[name]Charlotte[/name] with so many letters and [name]Lydia[/name] with three syllables. [name]Violet[/name] would work, [name]Alice[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Iris[/name] would be my suggestions.

For the boys, [name]Henry[/name] goes well with [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] but seems a little out of sync with [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name]. I can easily see [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] with [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. Maybe use full name [name]Elias[/name] for [name]Eli[/name]? I could see [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Simon[/name] or [name]Tobin[/name] with [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] too. For middles for [name]Jonah[/name], how about:
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

i agree with you about ivy…i just love it though. what about eliza? is it too similar to lydia since they are both 3 syllables and end in a?

I love all of the names!! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] are gorgeous. I love [name]Ivy[/name], but it’s really close to [name]Eli[/name]. What about [name]Elias[/name]? [name]Henry[/name] is one of my favorites, and I like [name]Jonah[/name] too.

[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Matteo[/name]

I like [name]Eliza[/name]. It fits better and sounds gorgeous too. I like your boys’ names, but for some reason [name]Henry[/name] [name]Edison[/name] just makes me think of [name]Henry[/name] [name]Ford[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Edison[/name]. I like Irisrose’s suggestion of [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and:

[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Darius[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]

Best of luck!

well here’s the deal with henry edison…it is in honor of my husband’s grandfathers, [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Richard[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. I have loved the name henry for a long long time and edison could maybe be a mn for another boy.
what 3 boys names would go with:
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

Oh I just [name]LOVe[/name] those girls already and I haven’t even met them yet! <3 I want to feel the same way about my boys…work your magic, berries!