Does this work for a sister for Beatrice

I have a daughter called [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] but am expecting another little girl.

I really like the name [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] but wondered if it’s a bit too off the beaten track next to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]?

I feel like both names need to be a similar vibe and if possible be similar in popularity although I know [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] is definitely more rare.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :grin:

2 Likes

GORGEOUS sister names :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] is a gorgeous gem of a name! I think she would make a lovely sister for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is likely used more often, I’ll admit, but I don’t think [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] is unusual or at odds with her. [name_f]Imo[/name_f] they make a beautiful pairing because they both have individual spirits but still share that vintage charm :heart:

1 Like

I agree with the previous posters, they’re wonderful together! Really, the popularity is the only obvious difference - other than that they’re both long, vintage, and elegant, and have cute nicknames! The things that make them similar definitely outweigh what sets them apart!

2 Likes

I do think [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] is bolder and far more off beat, but if I met sibs called [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Araminta[/name_f], I’d see them as such a regal, powerful set! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] holds her own besides [name_f]Araminta[/name_f], which in turn, is full of flair but feels similar enough to the more popular [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] that it doesn’t feel outlandish.

1 Like

[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] go well together. They both have a vintage but somewhat mysterious , witchy vibe. Sure, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] may be the more popular one but they don’t clash stylistically at all to me. It’s not like most people care about US popularity lists of names at all. The difference wouldn’t occur to them unless there was another [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in your daughter’s class or something.

1 Like

I think they’re delightful names and complement each other really well! :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Amazing!! Love them together :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choices together. 2 of my favorites!

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] are lovely sister names! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is more common, but apart from that they are really similar stylistically and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them as sisters.

1 Like

They definitely work well together, as others have said. Go for it!

1 Like

I like it actually! Both unexpected, yet similar in length and feel! [name_f]Bea[/name_f] & [name_f]Minty[/name_f] or Minday or Ari?)

1 Like

I think they sound wonderful together! :smiley:

Such a gorgeous pairing very classy and distinguished :tulip:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes