Does this work...Help Please...

For twin boys…

What do you like better???

[name]Andreas[/name] [name]Mathis[/name] & [name]Nikolai[/name] [name]Leone[/name]
[name]Andreas[/name] [name]Mathis[/name] & [name]Vittorio[/name] Robel
[name]Andreas[/name] [name]Mathis[/name] & [name]Lucian[/name] (middle name undecided) - open to suggestions :slight_smile:

[name]Nikolai[/name] [name]Leone[/name] & [name]Lucian[/name] (?)

[name]Lucian[/name] (?) & [name]Vittorio[/name] Robel

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Vittorio[/name]. Wow!

I like [name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Nikolai[/name] the best followed by [name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Lucian[/name]. They both seem like silbing names in sound and sight. I think [name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Vittorio[/name] look a little mismatched. One is really [name]German[/name] and the other is very Italian. Are you and your husband from different cultures?

[name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Nikolai[/name]!!

Thanks for offering up you insight and suggestions… My husband and I are from the states with a mismatch of cultural backgrounds ([name]German[/name], Russian, French, Irish, English). We try to honor some of our different heritage via our kids names… We’re not Italian but honeymooned here and this is also where I first heard our eldest daughter’s name (A father calling to his daughter in a think Italian accent in [name]Venice[/name])… Our son has a French name, [name]Etienne[/name], and our third daughter is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] Birtukan which is primarily French with a French/Ethiopian middle name to honor her birth country - Ethiopia. We’d like to have the the twins names, whom we’re also adopting from Ethiopia, pay homage to our culture and experiences as a family while accenting an Ethiopian middle name as well… [name]Andreas[/name] (Greek for [name]Andrew[/name] - which is my husband’s name), [name]Nikolai[/name] (Russian) and then there’s the wild card [name]Vittorio[/name] Robel which came to me as I was drifting off to sleep… I’ve just recently found out that Robel is Ethiopian for [name]Ruben[/name] and stems from the Bible which I love… Sorry for the long winded train of thought… any additional thoughts/ suggestions are more than welcome :slight_smile: