Dog person needs help naming a cat

Hello berries, for ten years I’ve been keeping a list of names for future dogs, but as it turns out, I’m getting a cat first. It’s a female kitten and I think her colouring is called turtle (she’s black with some small strips of white throughout her fur and a yellow strip going down her nose, between her eyes). I would really appreciate some help naming her. I’ve thought about four names; Mist, [name_f]Runa[/name_f], Nuna and [name_u]Salem[/name_u]. I also considered Cola and Pepsi for any black dog I might have, but I’m not sure they suit a cat. What do you think?

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Runa[/name_f]! I’ll come back to this post later, but my first thought of imagining her colouring etc is

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]!

[name_u]Salem[/name_u] is super cute for a kitty!

Pepsi would be so adorable on a kitten :pleading_face:.

[name_f]Runa[/name_f] is really cute!

I love Pepsi (especially w/her coloring), Mist, and [name_u]Salem[/name_u] but my favorite has to be Pepsi!

Pepsi totally works. I don’t know why but I keep thinking pebbles like from the Flintstones.

Thank you for all the replies, I’ve now narrowed it down to Mist, [name_u]Salem[/name_u] or Nuna.

I love [name_u]Salem[/name_u] for a cat!

1 Like