Dominic nn Dom?

Recently, the name [name]Dom[/name] has become one of my favorites. My other children are [name]Finley[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Does the name [name]Dom[/name] even go with my current children’s names?

Thanks!

Kind of random but - my husband named our pup (f) [name]Domino[/name] last year. I have since fallen in [name]LOVE[/name] with saying her name - I am so sad I can’t use [name]Dominic[/name] on a future child now (never crossed my radar before). I don’t know if it’s the -vowel-M-vowel-N-vowel thing but it’s got a great rhythm! [name]Dom[/name] is kind of an unexepected nickname these days, but it would certainly fit the right kid. You can always fall back on [name]Nic[/name] if you need to.

My nephew is [name]Dominic[/name] and we call him [name]Dom[/name] (He started as [name]Nic[/name] but now goes more by [name]Dom[/name] or Dommy). I think the name goes perfectly with your other childrens names. I love the name [name]Dominic[/name] too. It has character and great rhythm.

I like [name]Dominic[/name]. I guess I am hearing [name]Dom[/name] as more like a first syllable nickname instead of an actual nickname?

I don’t know if this makes any sense. But like I’m [name]Emma[/name], and a lot people will get my attention by saying “hey, em” but like no one “calls” me that per se. Like if someone asked me my nicknames, I wouldn’t list [name]Em[/name].

I don’t know if this means anything to you, or make any sense. Still [name]Dom[/name] is cute as a nn, just not sure how I feel it will work as a nickname.