Done!

[name]Love[/name] it or hate it; Take it or leave it, we have finally sealed our decision with a kiss and a firm hand shake, and took the issue off the table until the delivery day where we will announce one or the other to our family (I am keeping the names from the fam and the sex from everyone including my husband!). I am really picky, especially when it comes to the naming of my child, and the stress of naming was one issue that I prefered to deal with early and be done with! Oh, [name]Happy[/name] [name]Day[/name]!

Girl:
[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Sammie[/name] [name]Joe[/name]” Blackwood

2nd Girl: [name]Jiminy[/name] [name]Belle[/name] “[name]Jemma[/name]/[name]Cricket[/name]” Blackwood

Boy:
[name]Tennyson[/name] [name]James[/name] “[name]Tenny[/name]” Blackwood

2nd Boy: [name]Buster[/name] [name]Michael[/name] Blackwood

I love both of your first choices! :slight_smile: Good luck and congrats!

Thank you soo much! First favorable review! [name]Sammie[/name] [name]Joe[/name] is actually my parent’s recommendation. My father ([name]Joseph[/name]) originally chose it for his last child thinking it would be a daughter, but turned out to be my brother, so I am fullfilling this in his first grandchild. It is kind of like this person that was always supposed to be… We always tease my brother that he was almost a [name]Samantha[/name] instead of a [name]Chad[/name].

[name]Tennyson[/name], my 2nd favorite poet, since no one would let me go with [name]Shakespeare[/name] (Come on, [name]Pearce[/name] would be so cute!), and [name]James[/name] after my father-in-law.

You and I have a few favs in common, [name]Tallulah[/name] ([name]Lulah[/name]), Maizy, [name]Eulalia[/name] ([name]Layla[/name]), [name]Harriet[/name] ([name]Hattie[/name]), [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Dallas[/name] (my cat is [name]Corben[/name] [name]Dallas[/name]) and Phinneaus. [name]Love[/name] 'em!!