Dorian Sage

opinions on the name [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

know this sounds idiotic but I’ve always thought [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] was better for a girl same with sage, they both scream femininity to me

1 Like

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be great for a little boy. I would love to use [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] myself, but I can’t due to another of my names. I would be thrilled to see it used, whether for an actual child or a hypothetical name list!

3 Likes

I think [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is a wonderful combo. It flows well and the imagery is very warm and nature-y to me.

3 Likes

I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!! [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] works great for you (although not something I’d pick), and the combo is fabulous.

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! It flows very well.

4 Likes

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is perfect!! They go really well together and have such a great feeling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in LOVE :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: So handsome and masculine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is charming and handsome! I love it!

3 Likes

I love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! The flow is lovely, and a lot of my favourite sounds are part of it. It is warm, dignified, and handsome. The imagery it gives me is a combination of fawns in a forest clearing and an old bookstore or library (not the elderly person who runs it though; some youthful boy who frequents it). A bit of a strange combination, but a good one.

4 Likes

I absolutely adore it! Soft and sensitive and strong and super handsome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So handsome! It’s an amazing name, a beautiful combination.

1 Like

Love it. Both names feel masculine to me. I like [name_u]Sage[/name_u] better on a boy personally. And I haven’t seen the name [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] as much- I guess its unisex but it reminds of [name_u]Julian[/name_u]- where the name ending in -an is masculine and [name_f]Doria[/name_f] or [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is feminine like [name_f]Julia[/name_f] or [name_u]Julie[/name_u]. So I think its very handsome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is amazing, so romantic and handsome.

2 Likes

It’s handsome! So balanced and charming.

2 Likes

I love it! I’m so happy to see sage being used on a boy!

2 Likes

I absolutely adore this!
I’ve personally always preferred [name_u]Sage[/name_u] for a boy and I think it pairs really well with [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], which is generally just a favorite of mine.

I can totally see [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] being used as a gender neutral name but I’ve personally only known men and boys named [name_u]Dorian[/name_u].

2 Likes

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is gorgeous! It’s handsome and gentle.

2 Likes

it’s pretty much perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

dorian is currently my second favourite boy name, and I would use it in a heartbeat. sage is so soft, gentle, and elegant; I love it on both a boy and a girl, and it’s really lovely in this combo

4 Likes

Dorian [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is such a swoon-worthy name! Very warm and nature-y sounding. I love both names and they work really well together.

1 Like