Dorothy Alice

What do you think of the name [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name] - like [name]Alice[/name] too, but it is a bit over-done in the UK now.

I really love [name]Dorothy[/name], too (and [name]Alice[/name]), but I’m personally not a fan of the combination. Hmm… I can’t figure out why! But like I said, I love both names!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Dorothy[/name] is not my style but I love [name]Alice[/name]. I know I’m no help sorry.

Somehow between [name]Dorothy[/name] reminding me of The [name]Wizard[/name] of [name]Oz[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] reminding me of [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland, it’s just too much . . .

i dont like [name]Dorothy[/name] but i love dorothea and the nickname [name]Dot[/name]
and i like alice its okay

That’s it! I knew something didn’t feel right! I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I, too, think of [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Gale[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland.

I love both names, though. :slight_smile:

I really love both names, too, but not the combination. I don’t mind the character connections, though. I think the two combined sound very old-fashioned. I like old-fashioned names, but somehow this seems dowdy to me. I think it needs a little spunk. [name]How[/name] about

[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]- old fashioned too, but spunkier to me. This is my favorite
[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name] Alisandra- similar to [name]Alice[/name], though I’m not sure I like this.
[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Alouette[/name]

Yeah, together [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Alice[/name] makes me think of one of my mom’s friends, and then I think of a medicine cabinet with a lot of really old bandaids and stuff in it. I’ve been cleaning out a lot of medicine cabinets for my mom and mother-in-law lately. So I agree that [name]Dorothy[/name] is a great name, and so is [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] is one of my very faves. Since I live in [name]CA[/name] and not the UK, I don’t think of [name]Alice[/name] as being popular. Anyway, I would pick either [name]Dorothy[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] and put it with a nature name or a spunky waitress name that is soft and gentle such as [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Kaye[/name].