Dorothy Violet's Twin Sisters

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]June[/name], and I really love the idea of having their middle names represent months, gems, and flowers.

As much as I love [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], I’m thinking that if I were [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], I may feel left out of the gems theme, which leads me to think the foral theme is more inclusive. (Then again, this may not be an issue for you or [name]Dorothy[/name].)

With the middle names [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]June[/name], each child will have a uniquely individual middle name that still encompasses the overall birthstone theme (you know, how every month has a gem and a flower), so they’re still tied together. [name]Violet[/name] is February’s flower, [name]Ruby[/name] is [name]July[/name]'s gem (I think), and [name]June[/name] is a great month featuring roses and pearls.

If you went with a floral theme, I really love [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. :slight_smile:

My overall favorite is the “one-from-each-aspect” theme, with [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name]. (I can’t believe how fantastic your names are!)

You could always take a list of your favorites with you and decide which middle name combos best fit your baby girls’ personalities once you meet them. You may take one look at them and know instantly that they’re [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name], for example.

The bottom line, is that you can’t go wrong here!

Good luck, [name]Dot[/name]'s Mom! :slight_smile:

Arrgh. This is a tough one.

Does little [name]Dorothy[/name] have an opinion on her sisters names? Might help in deciding.

I still like:

[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name]

OR

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Or

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] has that Da Da repitition, that since you are having trouble narrowing down, might be a reason to eliminate it. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], still the repitition of the [name]Ade[/name] [name]Day[/name] sound. Actually, its not too bad. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]. no. I think you can eliminate it probably. Up to you, though. So now all you have to worry about is [name]Pearl[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Lavender[/name]!

Yes, yes! This was my first vote because they are both completely stunning! It keeps with your theme without being TOO much.