Dottie Beatrice?

what do you guys think of [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]?

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (I don’t like some of the pronunciations), but I LOVE [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]! What about [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]?

[name_f]Trixie[/name_f] was my first love who broke my heart, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is too close

1 Like

I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but not [name_f]Dottie[/name_f], since dotty means slightly mad.

I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] I have a strange issue with it, I don’t know what it is. But when I look at it I immediately think that it is a nickname to [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]. :butterfly: [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is pretty but in the end if you live it that is what is the most important!

1 Like

Absolutely adorable :sunflower:

1 Like

I looove these. A gorgeous pair! I knew a baby once (she’s got to be… 3 or 4 years old now) whose name was [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]. :smiling_face: Works as a full name and is beautiful.

1 Like

[name_f]Dottie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is sassy and sweet

1 Like

the sweetest! :butterfly:

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

I met a woman once who named her daughter [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Same idea - a funny name and a serious name. I like it.

1 Like

Sooo adorable! :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think it’s a very sweet combo.

1 Like