Double barrel name for Lily!! Suggestions please!

Well our first daughter goes by [name]Cami[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I wasn’t planning on doing another double name for this baby, but single names just aren’t working for me! Here are names I can’t use:
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
And of course [name]Rose[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Lily[/name] ____

I do love double barrel names! My favorites are [name]Lily[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] [name]Anne[/name].

I like [name]Lily[/name] belle- should add belle to the list of can’t use:/ my niece is [name]Bella[/name].

I’m from the south so I love double names :slight_smile: Are you looking for a one syllables only?

I love [name]Lily[/name]! What about [name]Lily[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]? I think that’s very sweet. Or [name]Lily[/name] [name]Wren[/name], maybe?

I was just about to suggest [name]Lily[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

My mil suggested [name]Pearl[/name] but I feel its a little too old, but it is a pretty name! [name]Wren[/name] is ok but not crazy about it. I guess the middle name should be one syllable because it would flow easy. My daughters name is [name]Camdyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name], but we call her [name]Cami[/name] [name]Rose[/name] 95% of the time. So the middle name could be a longer name of I could shorten or NN it nicely with [name]Lily[/name].

What about [name]Lily[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]? It flows with last name. Is it too much nature?

My baby brother was going to be [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Pearl[/name] so I have a soft spot for that combo. Other ideas:
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Beth[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Gail[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Fawn[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Shea[/name]

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Sue[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

I like lily [name]Elizabeth[/name] or lily [name]Beth[/name]. Or lily claire

[name]Camdyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Arden[/name] [name]Lily[/name].

Thanks! Great suggestions!

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Jo[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Rae[/name]

Thanks. What do y’all think about [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] and call her [name]Lilly[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] and sometimes call her my “[name]Lil[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]”. Obviously she wouldn’t use [name]Lil[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] at school, but something cute for her family to call her:)

I think that’s adorable!! I’ve always had a soft spot for [name]Lillian[/name] with the nn [name]Lilly[/name]. And my lil brooke will be a cute thing for the family to use.

Thanks! Now if I can get the hubby’s approval in the morning! I’m picky and so is he so having our 3rd baby we seem to have run out of name options!