Double Barrelled Middle Name,Two Middle Names Without Hyphen, or One Middle Name?

Ok, thank you for letting me know. :blush:

1 Like

Im so glad you loved my suggestions! Yes the flow of [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] is lovely it has a happy bouncy feel :sunny:

2 Likes

Two middles over a hyphen. Hyphenated names are tricky on paperwork / over the phone. [name_f]My[/name_f] family has endess issues with their hyphenated name. Also, two middles is fancy! :sparkles:

1 Like

I think the hyphen is a bit much tbh. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the two middles tho!!

1 Like

Carmen Vita-Paulina, Carmen Paulina-Vita, and Laila Raine are all so beautiful!!! I really love double middle names, and it is a tradition in my family for all of the women to have 4 names (usually in the form of a double middle). I technically have a double hyphenated first name (Ruth-Louise) and then a middle name, which I get my nickname, Cloie , from. Ruth, Louise, and my middle name are all honor names I was given, and I personally feel very honored to be named after my grandmothers and great grandmothers, but I am also very happy that I was given the name Cloie, because Cloie has always been my name, and I truly feel that it embodies who I am and is unique and personable to me. I have been called Cloie by everyone in my family and all of my friends / teachers / etc. since I was a little girl, so Cloie feels much more like “my name” to me than my first name or middle name does. It has caused some confusion in classrooms calling roll, when I would have to explain to my classmates and teachers that I go by Cloie, but my real name is Ruth-Louise every year, so I would keep all of that in mind if you are wanting to call them something that isn’t their given first or middle name. It has never caused too much of an issue on paper work with me - it’s just more to write out! I say go for it💖

1 Like