Double middle for Shiloh

I am renaming myself, and I am 99% that I am going to choose [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] as my first name. I want to keep my birthname, [name_f]Faith[/name_f], as a middle name, but I have thought about it a lot, and for some time now I’ve liked the idea of having two middle names. [name_f]My[/name_f] father and one of my brothers have two middle names, so it wouldn’t be entirely out of place, and I think it would be nice to keep my birthname but also have something more neutral/masculine to “balance it out” if that makes sense.
For this second middle, I am pretty open, but I want something that sounds nice, is at least 2 syllables, and is perhaps a bit more uncommon. Cool meanings or associations are also appreciated. Some ideas I have currently are:

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] ___ [name_f]Faith[/name_f]:
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] / [name_u]Adrien[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Marinell[/name_u]
[name_u]Mattia[/name_u]
[name_u]Romary[/name_u]
[name_u]Valen[/name_u]

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ___ :
[name_u]Amaris[/name_u]
[name_u]Aquila[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] / [name_u]Auguste[/name_u]

Some names that I like but have decided against are [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], [name_u]Emory[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Laurence[/name_u], [name_u]Madigan[/name_u], [name_u]Matisse[/name_u], [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_u]Rafa[/name_u], [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], Vieno, and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u].

Are there any combos that stand out, or any suggestions you have? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

i LOVE adrian/adrien. i feel like it fits so well!!!

1 Like

I’m loving [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Marinell[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]Amaris[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Meridian[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]

1 Like

@zoberry I’m glad to hear that you like Adrian/Adrien! It’s a name I’ve loved for a long time.

@Greyblue Your suggestions are always amazing! I love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], and [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]! [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] is also really cool… how is it pronounced?

@Casea33 Ooh, I like [name_u]Augustine[/name_u]! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Ah-ruh-mis (ah like the sound at the beginning of apple) is how I’ve heard it pronounced

1 Like

Okay thank you! That’s what I guessed, but then I realized it is [name_u]French[/name_u], so I wasnt sure.

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and Marinell!! In any context, they’re just names I love generally, but I really think they work here!

If I had to pick a fave……. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] flows so well and feels very dreamy.

1 Like

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] would be my pick!

1 Like

@persephonescrown I’m loving [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] too! [name_u]Arden[/name_u] is so soft and has cool associations.

@freddiethepink thanks for your vote!

1 Like