Double Middle Name-thoughts?

I think we are pretty set on naming our baby girl [name]Stella[/name]. I want to use [name]Jane[/name] as her middle name as it has a long history in our family. However, I feel like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (two syllable last name) is just too short. What are your thoughts on [name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?
Other ideas?
Siblings are [name]Noah[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabella[/name].
Suggestions welcome-is it strange to have a double middle if neither of my other kids have one?

I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is really nice - not too short!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is nice.

I don’t think that [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is too short, it’s lovely.

I think that [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is really sweet and I wouldn’t change it. A thought on two middle names, for lots of legal paperwork, forms, etc., the second middle name will often be dropped, so she’d be [name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name], and the name you really preferred for a middle name wouldn’t even be there. In my case, all of my children will probably have 2 middle names because it’s a tradition in my husband’s family that he’s adamant about continuing. I really don’t like it myself and wouldn’t do it otherwise.

I agree that [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is very nice indeed!

I also think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is beautiful as it is, and certainly not too short!

I will also confirm what a previous poster said: on most forms and for many documents, only the first of two middle names is used. My [name]BIL[/name] has two middle names and much of the paperwork he has from his college only identifies him as having one middle name.

He is the only of four brothers to have two middle names, and the other boys never seemed to care, but girls tend to be more sensitive about these things. [name]Do[/name] you think your other daughter will feel slighted that she didn’t get two names?

[name]Just[/name] something to think about.

If you do decide to go with two names, I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely as well.
Good luck to you!

I just want to ditto that. I have two middle names and my experience has been the same as her [name]BIL[/name].

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely just as it is but [name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a beautiful combo too. You can’t go wrong!